1 9 || 𝙄 𝙉 𝙅 𝙐 𝙍 𝙄 𝙀 𝙎

𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛  𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚙𝚖  (𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝  𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎  𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜  𝙳𝚊𝚢)

I narrowed my eyes, "Don't you guilt trip me. You could be carrying a bomb."

Silence.

"If it comforts you, I was never really a Valentine's Day person. I only ever got gifts from friends. You are the exception," I mused.

I rolled my eyes, turning away, "Fine, I'll put you in a vase."

I picked up the bunch of red roses that were left at my door step that morning, and put them in a vase.

"Happy now?"

I turned to look in the mirror. I was still wearing the red mini dress I wore when I went to dinner with my parents. Yup, my love life consisted of me going to dinner with my parents and attempting to trash talk some flowers. Spectacular.

I decided to make the most of the night, so I put on some music.

DING-DONG

I opened the door, and saw Steve standing there. He was wearing a dark blue formal shirt and black trousers.

"Hey Sailor? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know. Just came to say hi."

He walked in, looking around, "Is someone here with you?"

"No."

"Uh, then why are you wearing a nice red dress, playing romantic music and displaying a vase of fresh roses?"

I rolled my eyes, "Wow, I am so not prepared for this interrogation session. First of all, I went out with my parents, hence the nice dress. Secondly, I like that song, okay? And lastly, someone left these at my door this morning. Looks like you have competition, " I joked.

Steve smirked at me. He walked up to me, putting his arms around my waist, "Good thing that those flowers are from me."

"You?"

"Yeah, you like?"

"Mmm, I love."

He smiled at me, "I know we agreed to keep things casual, but, uh, it's kind of a special occasion and-"

"Shut up and kiss me."

He grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine, not wasting any time at all. I gasped slightly from the sudden action, but I relaxed under his touch within seconds.

He pulled away from me, but before I could protest, he spoke, "Jump."

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him close to him. My hands found their way to his hair, and raked through its softness. I slowly moved my hands down his back, feeling the muscle underneath his shirt. I felt my ponytail being undone and my heart slowly start to rip itself out of my chest from beating so fast. We found our way to the couch and he put me down, climbing on top of me. With no hesitation what so ever, I ripped open his shirt, discarding it on the floor. And so he ripped my dress open.

"That was expensive." I mumbled.

"Don't care," He panted slightly.

I flipped us over, before getting up and changing the song on the CD player. I pushed Steve into a sitting position.

"You might want to get comfy, Sailor."

And as the night went on, more clothes were torn open and, well, neighbours were probably woken up.