2 8 || 𝘿 𝙀 𝘼 𝙇 [3/3]

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝔸𝕃𝕊 𝕆𝔽 𝕁𝕌𝕊𝕋𝕀ℂ𝔼 - 𝔽𝕃𝔸𝕊ℍ𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂 [ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟛]

𝙵𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙳𝙲 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 - 1 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚘

I struggled to unlock the door and both the hormones and alcohol went to my head. 

"Klein, I can't unplock the loreeeeeeee," I slurred as the keys slipped from my fingers.

He laughed at me, "Wait, let me try," he smiled and expertly unlocked the door. We stumbled into my tiny apartment and the last thing I remember was feeling fingers slowly unzipping my dress...

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"ACKKK!!!"

I squealed as my butt hit the ground. Looking up, I saw the bed above me. 

Great, I fell off the bed.

I slowly got up, but the pounding in my head brought me back down to the floor. I heard someone shift in the sheets and immediately grabbed my gun from the nightstand.

"WHO ARE - damn my head is sore - YOU?!"

"Fin, what are you doing with that hairbrush?"

I looked from the purple hairbrush in my hands, to Klein lying naked in my bed, to the clothes on the floor, to the mess around my apartment. I slowly remembered bits and pieces of the previous night. I squinted at the brush, before tossing it on the floor. 

"What happened?"

"Are you referring to the crazy wild sex or the mess you drunkenly made?"

I pursed my lips at his answer, before walking out the room. I begrudgingly started to make coffee. 

"You know we have to be at the White House in 30 minutes, right? You know we are so fired if we show up hung over, right? You know Oprah is never going to let this go, right?"

"Right."

I sighed as Klein wrapped his arms around me, "Future us problem, babe. Hey, you fixed your TV."

"Actually that's a new one. Reece trashed the old one when he threw the pot plant at it," I chuckled. Klein grabbed the remote at switched on the news.

"We are still reeling at last night's events. Elizabeth, I don't know what to say. One minute the Presidential Ball was well underway and the next, people were lying everywhere."

"Yes, John, I believe that this is one of the most horrific attacks on our country. And to think that this all happened in a matter of seconds just makes my heart shatter. All right, everyone we will be back in a few minutes with updates on last nights horrendous attack on the White House that left 43 dead. Stay tuned."

I stopped stirring the coffee. Silence filled the apartment. 

"Klein, please tell me that was a movie."

"Fin, we have to leave, now."

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝚃𝚑𝚎  𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎  𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 - 𝟷 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Klein and I sprinted through security all the way to the Oval Office. 

"SECRET SERVICE OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE!!" I yelled as we hurriedly tried to maneuver between the panic-stricken crowd. I rushed through the doors and saw Oprah standing with the President, the head of the NSA and another man in black.