2 4 || 𝘿 𝙄 𝙁 𝙁 𝙀 𝙍 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏

𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎  𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 - 𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝚊𝚖

"So who's this Hirsh guy?"

"He got into trouble for some crimes involving art."

"And now he cleans up our crime scenes because...?"

"He's trying to start afresh, you know. He's very, uh, different."

"Uh huh," I tapped my foot, unconvinced, as Danny told me about this Hirsh guy.

We were inside a bedroom in the home of Vanessa Dias, who was murdered the previous night. Turned out that the perp was hiding in a hidden safe room and when the crime scene cleaner came in, the perp knocked him out and sped off.

"Ok, so Hirsh just has a little bump on his head, but he's going to be all right," Steve walked in with Eric.

"Hey Eric, any evidence, footage from the cameras?"

"Nah Sarg, not even a fingerprint. And the cameras were wiped."

"Damn."

"Ok," Steve spoke up, "I got Kono to serve as a protective detail for Hirsh until things clear up."

Danny made a face, "You asked Kono to babysit the man who's been obsessively in love with her for about 2 years now?"

"WHAT?" I yelled, taking in the new information.

"Yeah, uh, didn't I mention that?"

"NO!" I yelled again, before laughing, "Oh I am so using this against her."

✦ ✧ ✩ ✨ ✩ ✧ ✦

𝙸𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒  𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶𝚊𝚖

"HE WHAT?!"

"He painted a portrait of me and hung it on the wall opposite his bed. And that's not the only one."

"OH Kono, th-this is t-too fu-funny! This is the different side of 5-0 I never knew I needed!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to be creeped out here."

"Heh, this is going to be a part of my speech at your wedding."

"What? Fin, I'm already married."

"To Adam, yes. I'm talking about your wedding to Hirsh."

"Good bye Fin," Kono put the phone down, making me laugh.

I clutched my stomach, which was still sore from laughing so much. Chin then walked in, "If you're done, uh, clutching your stomach, we have an update."

I walked out of my office and to the touchscreen table, "What's up?"

I looked at everyone. They were critically inspecting a drawing of someone.

"I mean, I have to admit it, it looks like the work of a pro," Steve mused.

"Except the part where he signed it off," Danny muttered.

I read it out aloud, "To my Five-Ohana, from Hirsh."

"What. A. Putz." Lou shook his head. I laughed with them, "Man, I have to meet this guy sometime."

"No, please, you really don't want to. He might fall in love with you too." Chin drawled.

"It's okay, a little competition is healthy, right Commander?" I turned to Steve, who gave me a straight face, but I could see that he was holding back a smile.