Chapter 3

You reached your aunt home with huge luggage. Your aunt welcomed you with a warm hug.

 It’s the hug you longed for ....
 You fit so perfectly inside your aunt’s Arms ...
A Hug that cured your inside Hurt ...
A Hug that made you feel as Home ...

Her heartbeats sounded like a lullaby ...
Her eyes assured that the world is not
a bad a place to LIVE IN...
GO ON ... PROCEED …

You felt this is the perfect day forever and you need to cherish it till the end.

(You twice checked everything in the apartment before you leave. You Dumbass didn’t check your left wrist is empty. You missed precious thing, your MOTHER VALUABLE WATCH.)
.
.
.
You went to work .
.
.
.
SECOND DAY TO WORK:

           Jimin told that he will meet today. Suddenly you checked the time and then found your watch was missing. You are upset all of sudden because it’s your mom’s watch. You cursed yourself. You should have been more careful. It’s hard to imagine without that watch.

           You are already inside the company with a tension. You tried to smile at the staff and felt unease with your acting. You placed your right hand on the wrist of the left hand and you had revulsing feelings inside.

           A staff came with a huge smile and made hand shaken. You are trembling and he thought you are in fear, as you are new to the job, so he spoke,

                    “You will get through it”.

          You smiled and followed him. He guided you to the BTS, you need to know about their skin tone, the kind of dress that suits them, their hair-style and all.

          BTS members all together assembled in studio to start their practice.

          Staff brought you in front of the BTS,

BTS: “ANNYEONG HASEYO”
(All seven bowed their heads together with happy face.)

YOU: “ANNYEONG HASEYO, BANGTAN BOYS” .
(You too bow your head and wished them to show the respect.)

JIN: I saw you in park today. I guess it’s you who dropped this .
(Jin placed his hand inside the pocket and returned you the watch. You are speechless, eyes watering with joy and that made you feel you got back your life.)

YOU: Thank you so… so… muccccchhhh. You did a great job. THANK
YOU JIN! You got back my life!!

NAMJOON: It’s PRICELESS EXPRESSION…

(Namjoon’s ILLEGAL DIMPLES on his Cheeks, DAZZLE smile on his Lips and his TWINKLE Eyes which is vulnerable to your heart.)

JIN: It’s FINE.

YOU: NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS! After finishing your practice session call me, let’s discuss about the new concept theme .

JIMIN: NICE TO MEET YOU TOO, Y/N. Yes sure .
(You left BTS and went to the cabin provided to you separately. Your cabin looks quit big, the table that placed in front-of-you is of your style. You loved the internal design of your room. Totally the room was pretty cool as your taste. You are browsing over internet to get to know new make-up trends and designing techniques. You met the BTS once after they finished their practice session successfully and discussed few things about their concert styles. You reached home after those discussions had been made.)

YOUR ROOM:
           You didn’t know much about your aunt but you came to know she is kind, carrying and lovable gesture made you amazed mostly. Her home is so spacious - extremely comfortable for you as her heart. You like to live with her. She gave a separate room for you in the first floor.
           Your room is painted fully with cream color, pale grays painted cupboards and bright color of blue is popped at the ceiling. Your aunt has invested much money on good mattress, foam mattress. A mattress cover of your bed, smaller cushion, decorative pillows, fitted sheet and bed sheet made you feel like heaven. A moderate room temperature of AC and a fragrance smell of mild room spray felt you that you are living on an expensive luxurious hotel room.
          You thanked your aunt for the best room she gave you and you cried over her shoulder because you are so emotional. You wanted to call her as “MOM” and your aunt was happy when you called her “MOM” .
          You had a beautiful day; you went to sleep with all these fresh and evergreen sweet memories. You usually thank your parents before going to bed.

FEW MONTHS LATER:
              Now-a-days you and BTS became so busy. You have been working to make their face better look for ARMY’s sake. You are very specific in taking care of their costumes according to the concept-wise.
              Every day is a stressful day for you and BTS. They usually sort out the event plan and then they will inform about it to you. According to that you have a tedious job on handling over it, regarding their styles .
              You usually over work and forget to take care of yourself properly. You skip breakfast mostly which makes Jimin to worry in spite of his busy schedule. Jimin used to visit your cabin every day and comforts you with his cheesy word .
             Few-days you used to work day and night to complete your program on time. You completely made yourself better, dedicated stylist of BTS and Jimin use to talk about it often which encourages you more to do for them .
             After few months, you and BTS achieved better status. They are popular in WORLDWIDE.
            BTS won the “TOP SOCIAL ARTIST AWARD” in BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS held in US for TWO TIMES . They are famous in Nook-and-Corner of the World. You are happy for them.
            They are been nominated under “THE 100 MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME FACES IN 2018” of TCC CALENDAR. You are proud of them for the Amount of Hard work they put together, to achieve their goal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"TEAM WORK MADE DREAM WORK"
"BTS ARE THE BEST EPITOME OF SUCCESS , HARD WORK AND DEDICATION"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Later everything was fine you and BTS are doing great. You got promotion as BTS.
Jimin always supports you, he watches over you often because you became thin which worries him most of the time. Whenever you have hard time you share with him, he pat your shoulders and comforts you. You consider it as God’s grace and  your parents wish.
.
.
.
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I wish you guys like it...
I will update the next chapter when I get time

My family (you guys are) My STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS...
I PURPLE YOU ALL...

With love Always Your HaJiWi