Chapter - 12

Borborygmi ... Borborygmi ... Borborygmi...
( its your stomach sound)

It was dead quiet in your room and you could just feel your stomach bubbling up - like volcanic eruption going to happen. You are sleepy, lazy and exhausted as its cold late night you don't want to get up from your bed and you are cuddling your BT21 Big Size Chimmy. But still you can't sleep because Your stomach growls to let the whole world to know you're hungry- On Rubbing your stomach, you got up. Hooded Jacket is on you. You are confused as hell.

In sleepy tone, you murmured - "aaaaaarrrrrrr I'm Hungry" .

You get down from the bed with scratching head and half closed eyes.

Suddenly something stroke in your brain
.
.
.

.
.

"What had just happened? "
.
.
.
.
.

"If nothing saves you in life, at least love will save you from death."
.
.

.
.

.
That jerked you to the reality. Slowly you recalled everything what had happened. You are having some many questions in mind that breaks the silence on you.

"Seems like - someone is confused as HELL, Here!!" , a voice been heard.

You turned back and you noticed food at first sight then Jimin face. A kind of silent environment made you to think more about the situation that had happened. A small, forced smile played at your lips when Jimin comes close to you .

JIMIN:: "I feel unsecured when someone hurts MINE"

He reached to you, brushing a thumb across your bottom lip, an intimate gesture, one that made you blush.

Shit the beautiful moment been ruined by your earth shattering growl of your stomach.

YOU:: I'm sorry. I'm Hungry.

JIMIN:: I prepared stew kimchi jjigae. Fill your stomach first.

YOU:: Thank you so much, Chimmy OPPA

JIMIN:: What did you say- OPPA?

YOU:: NEVERMIND ... The food is getting COLD... Come on Let's have it..

JIMIN:: But I need answer !!
(He said in a teasing manner.)

YOU :: Food first!!

JIMIN:: OKAYYYYY... with giggling . But you told OPPA.

YOU :: Stop it...
(You paused suddenly with a serious face and staring his eyes.)

JIMIN:: What's with that look? HURRY UP... EAT NOW... (he spoke with an husky voice.)

YOU:: I need you! I didn't think I would ever say this to anyone. But... I have to say...

JIMIN:: What ??... Complete it. Go ahead

(Somehow you gained confident and started to speak. It's hard for you to keep the feelings inside you.)

YOU:: I LOVE YOU!! I LOVED YOU!! I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS!! I like being pampered and you know the way to pamper me all time. Happiness is... when I see you walking towards me. You are something precious and I don't want to lose you at any cost.

(Tears formed around your eyes but you are prepared enough to hear what your heart says. You can't continue more as you are weeping deep inside.)

JIMIN:: -----
(speechless and shocked by your sudden proposal. He doesn't know how to react. REJECTION or ACCEPTANCE, a WAR is played in his brain and his eyes fixed with yours.)

YOU:: I'm Sorry.
(Heaviness in stroked your heart terribly and you want to cry aloud the ceiling. But you can't do that, it's your FAULT not Jimin's as you didn't gave him enough time to think about his future. You are SELFISH to SELFLESS JIMIN. Those thoughts slowly started to poison you completely. You now HATE YOURSELF. You ran to your room and locked yourself - INSECURITIES and REJECTION were the thoughts that keep tortured you every second. )

JIMIN: Y/N, Please open the door. Come out first, I have something to tell you.

YOU:: No ,I'm sorry I can't come. I don't mean to say these but my bad mouth ......
(you couldn't finish the sentence as you are sobbing so badly.)

Jimin sat on the floor in front of your room, rested his back to your room door and spoken softly with full confidence.

JIMIN: First of all, I must apologize to you because I don't know how to express my feelings as I'm shocked and speechless by your sudden proposal. I'm not used to this kind of environment too. Honestly I fell in love with you, a long back. I'm such a dumb to say it to you? When you are with me, time stops and nothing else matters in the whole world. I wanted you to notice me, I mean my love. It does not matter how busy I am and where I am. When I think of you, everything seems wonderful and just right. I pray that God gives you all my share of happiness and gives me all your share of pain. I never want to see you sad. Ever! - JIMIN CRIED.

(You no longer waited and unlocked your room. You saw jimin angel face is crimson red because of crying. You hugged him tightly as if - If you leave , you'll lose him. He is the only one who can touch both your heart and your mind. He is a kind of man that every woman would dream of having such a precious TREASURE. His memories won't leave, even you fall asleep such a humble, beautiful and carrying soul he is.)

YOU:: I don't know whether I am worthy of your love, but I'll try every day to be the woman you deserve.

(Wasting no time, Jimin pressed his mouth to yours in a full, deep mourning kiss was set on fire.)

AUTHOR's NOTE::

Sorry for late update . 😂😂
But love you all .
The Day is Tomorrow ... "Bring The Soul - The Movie " . Enjoy fullest and please take care your throat.
With love always HaJiWi