Chapter 13

Jimin took his place in the hall and you're back to  your room . You can't believe you proposed jimin and he ACCEPTED . Wait really he ACCEPTED YOU. You slapped  yourself to check whether you are dreaming or not.
YOU : "Ouch , That hurts hard so I'm not dreaming about it !!! Help I can't sleep. These are killing me ".

You stepped down from your bed to check whether jimin is sleeping well. He was  using his phone . You chuckled yourself as he was - scratching  his head ,thinking over and over again . He was on an confusing state but still looking at his phone thinking deeply  then he  face palmed and was smiling to himself . You returned to your bed .

You quickly went to line app and thought of messaging him. Something stopped you - let him take his own time and you don't want to put him in more complex situation. Suddenly a messaged popped up from Jimin .

Chimmy :: Hi there !!
You :: Hello Chimmy
Chimmy :: Haven't slept yet ?
You :: No . I couldn't sleep at all.
Chimmy :: I must tell that. Sudden appeal brought me mixed feelings.
You :: Sorry. It's my mistake to bother you.
Chimmy :: No don't say that I feel much better now .
You :: What ???
Chimmy ::  I liked you in First sight itself.
You :: What ? Wait....Wait . I'm excited.
(You came out of your room and straightly went to hall. )

Jimin :: You scared me for a while ..
You :: I'm super excited please tell me now . Please . I'm dieing Hard to know that .
Jimin :: No way .... You seriously...
You :: Please Chimmy please.

Jimin's POV:

Where should I start? how can I say ? Anyway I should say . May be this would be a better way to keep her mine forever . I should breathe-in and breathe-out before talking to her . I'm so shy and embarrassed as I keep on messing things . Her eye catched mine and I feel my heart pounds faster  -a million times a minute. Her  look makes  a burst of energy formation and got lumph in my throat .

YOU:: Chimmy ? Reply me ....
JIMIN:: When I first saw your name on the staff list , I was completely CLUELESS and I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Your name made me to look  and search about your profile. 
YOU : Really , but you pronounced correctly . I was  amazed and was speechless.
JIMIN :: Yes . All credit goes to Google translation .
( He said on dropping a candy in his mouth .)
YOU:: Sounds great keep going !!
JIMIN:: I was thinking about you and how you will be looking because I'm not sure you are from which country .  I was notified by one of the staff member when you are joining then you came into my notice .  The day when you stepped into the company , you stepped into my heart too.
(Jimin blushed on saying this sentence. You were super shocked. You are keeping eye on him and  imaging too - How the exact senario would be  ?? No wonder you were lost in Jimin's Island.)

YOU:: Pinch me ... Say me it's not a dream . My reality collapses everytime and you cried .
(Your head  finally ended up in the shoulder of Jimin where Jimin's pat made you fall asleep and you realised your reality is finally better than your dreams .)

JIMIN'S POV::

The night breeze from window is blowing through our hair and her soft forehead on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead slowly without waking her up. I told little loudly that  " I  wish I don’t want  to miss you this much all day and please stay healthy baby ". I want to tell her  when she is awake but unfortunately she falls asleep so soon what a dumb head !!  I'm happy at least that I let her know my feelings .

I moved her head to my left arm  and made my hand to use as a pillow for her head . I felt that  she sleeps in an discomfort position . She manages to sleep like - " a caterpillar inside the cocoon."  "It's cute , ain't it ?" , I said to myself that widen my smile by looking at the mirror opposite to us.

I then slide  my free right  hand under her knees and lifted her from  sofa. Started walking towards her bed.
Gently places her in bed.
Took her slippers off. Carefully removed her jewelry that could cause discomfort when she rolls in her sleep. Covered her with the blanket    just up to her neck. Stroked her hair a bit. Gave her a little kiss saying "Good night and sweet dreams my love".   Making sure that I switch -off the bright lights on her room.
I Started walking towards the hall by closing her room door without making noise. I felt complete as if I achieved solo artist award in Grammy.

.
.
.
.
.

“Life begins at night - Charlaine Harris ". It's true I guess now I understood what it Exactly means .

AUTHOR'S POV:

Sorry my donuts ...
It's been a year on wattpad...
Forgive Me...
And I have a good news for you ...
I got a new job and I try my best to update soon as possible since my training has not been started yet ...
Love you all ...
I purple you 😘