Chapter 9

Your eyes are shut tightly. You murmur "No, it's not true. She couldn't be gone. No she promised that she would fight, DAMN IT!! IS IT A LIE??"

              You pounded the cold floor. Hissed a breath through your clenched teeth. But your strength left your body, you attempt to stand but it fails after so many tries. Your throat held back between a sob and a shout.

               You want to see your aunt so badly then want to prove the world it's a LIE that she is DEAD . You didn't hang up the call and you hear the cabin door open sound.

               Jimin entered inside your cabin and looked at your pathetic situation. He was so shocked. You opened half eyes in an unstable manner .You gained your left over strength and handed your mobile phone to him. He placed it in his ear and spoke.

                He sprayed water in your face and then gave his energy drink to you. He carried you and placed you on the sofa near your cabin. He slowly lifted your head and placed your head in his lap. You sweated so badly, he started blowing in your face.

                You   slowly  gained   your consciousness and opened your puffy eyes with smudged mascara. You was about to speak and Jimin stopped your talk by closing your mouth.

                You stood up straight in the sofa with a blank face staring at the window calmly. Jimin reached your hand squeezing it and seeking for your attention. You offered eye contact to him.

.

.

.

.

.

JIMIN: I know everything!! I'm sorry to hear that this happened to your aunt. I'm not sure what to say, but I want you to know I care. I CARE FOR YOU... It's a part of a God's plan, nobody can predict it. It may also happen to me...

(You immediately hugged him so tight and not allowing him to speak the next word.)

YOU: Don't say a word after it. You have more years for it before that you need to start a life with me.

(You cried in his shoulder and he breath so hard as your grip tightens more.)

JIMIN: Oh..... I'mmmmmm.... Please..... Don't kill me now...

(You loosen your grip after hearing from him.)

YOU: I'm Sorry...

.

.

.

.

.

                 Somehow  you convinced yourself  and ready to face your aunt. Both you and Jimin decided to go to the hospital.

.

.

.

"Every human life ends in the same way. It is just a detail view which distinguishes how he or she lived and died which varies from one human to another. One lives in the HOPE of BECOMING SOMEONE ELSE'S MEMORY. There was a LOVE in HOLDING ,similarly, there would be a LOVE in LETTING GO of our loved person."

.

.

               You and Jimin rushed the hospital. You saw your aunt in a motionless state...

               She was lying like a wax doll. Her body is so cold. Your mind is blank. Her heart that used to beat with love and warm welcome - hit the state of expiry. You need to let her go but you can't believe the fact that she is dead already. You started to shake before touching her. You calmed the silent war within your mind. You broke the silence once you touched her cold body.

               You shouted, "She's not coming back! She's never ever coming back here again right!" Those things made Jimin heart painful.

.

.

.

"Not a truth will cure the sadness we feel inside by losing a loved one. No truth, no hardness, no strength, no kindness will cure that kind of sorrow. All we can do is we can see it through it till the end and learn by facing it bravely .Even we learn it will be no longer helpful; we need to face the next painful regret that comes to us later without warning. These are the thoughts that appeared in your shitty brain."
.

.

.

                 He walked towards you slowly and pulled you so close to him wrapping his arms around you . His embrace seems to be warm. His strong arms seemed to be very protective wrapped around your fragile thin body. The world around you met the silence as you too squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end and you kissed him first.

.

.

.

              There was a lot of pain in that deep kiss. There was so much hurt and so much fear in it. You felt tears rolling down the faces. But, in that kiss, there was even more want. You both want to smother out that pain, to not have so many horrible things in the all too recent past, to just be normal, to do the types of things you were supposed to be dealing with besides death and disability.
.
.
.

Author's Note ::

I'm Sorry  for the irregular  updates 😫 ... between I love you all
😘😘 . I try to be regular 😇
Dani here is the update 😂 for you.
With love Always  HaJiWi 💜