Chapter 6

JIMIN POV:

After reading her personal diary, knowing her history completely, every part of it burdens my peace.
Her words are so sharp as Knife which repeats in my mind and makes me Sad Always...Completely stuck in a LONELY ISLAND...
Those words...flashing in my memory ...
"Behind my smile, I cry everytime,
behind my laugh, I weep everyday.
Look closely at me and you will see,
the girl whom you are looking for...
It isn't me..."
My fucking mind can't handle it ... Stop acting like abnormal... Stop it please...I closed my eyes and relaxed myself not to think about but I'm
fed up with all bitching thoughts inside.I'm trying hard to fall asleep, but those thoughts abstain me from sleeping.
Thoughts of her strugling, her pain,her sorrow,her cry and her bad memories are like leeches that suck me completely...
I'm happy because she loves me from the begining...And I'M HER FIRST LOVE...
From now onwards I will be the person how she wants to be and like to be.I want to respect her feelings.I want to be her healer,well wisher,
a family member and her first love forever...

Her Journey with Me and BTS is not that much easy.

Our path may be different but our aim is same to "LOVE YOURSELF".

She had such kind of pain in her life and now she is in the healing process. So,I must wait patiently to tell her that "I'M IN LOVE WITH HER" and I want to give her my whole hearted support to enlight her goals. I want to share and cherish the best moment with her for a longer time...
Forever...
-------------End of Jimin POV-------------

And this is your FIRST KISS.

JIMIN: I already answered you...

CONTINUATION:

Tears drops rolled on your cheeks.

Your face gets red and blotchy. Your eyes are bloodshot and your eyelids are puffy, none of which are attractive. You got a lump in your throat; your voice cracks when you try to speak to him. Jimin hugged you so tightly. You buried your face in the crook of his neck. All your hot tears wetted his T-shirt, he is not worried about it but he is worried about you. ONLY ABOUT YOU...

JIMIN: Don't think of anything, Don't say anything, not even a word, Just give me a SMILE...

(I guess you guys remember this it's a Butterfly lyric)

He pated and rubbed your back with imaginary circles to comfort you.

YOU: I'm sorry for being so emotional.

JIMIN: I can't take away all your pain but I join you in your suffering and I want you to know that I'm here for you, and you are loved.

YOU: Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it right back!

Jimin without any words he kissed you. This time he kissed you in your lips. Your heart is beating so fast, but the first thing you need to do is CALM DOWN. You don't want to think any kind of unwanted stuff. You want to immerse fully into that kiss. You let his lips to touch yours so lightly and he could hardly feel it.

You intensely felt the Dizzying sensations of being in love when he pressed your mouth with his. Experiencing unusual feeling when he drives you so hard, don't want to end-up soon. Your tears haven't stopped yet. It just made that hot kiss ending up with salty and both of yours tears and sweat mixed kiss.

"Kiss which would make angels faint and demons weep...

It's A Soul-searing and a demanding kiss"