Chapter 11

Edit: 2018/11/10

I blinked before I realize what is going on, I clawed against the glass panel but the current was too strong for me. The only evidence that shows me in the water pipe was the long ass continuous scratch on the inside of the pipes.

"Leona! Scotty!" I heard a muffled voice

Looking around I saw Scotty not too far ahead of me, also in the pipe, and Kirk was outside...dry and freaking out. I slapped at the pipes uselessly, mentally screaming at him to do something instead of gaping at us like frogs.

I grabbed my whip and cracked it towards Scotty, hoping that it can slow him down, my whip was able to wrap itself around his wrists but the momentum only pulls me closer instead of decreasing Scotty's speed.

SNIP SNIP SNIP

A horrible sound was coming from below, even underwater I can still hear it clearly. The more we speed down the pipe the louder it was. I glance down and what I saw made me sweat...not that it makes any difference, I was underwater.

I still don't plan on getting chopped up into pieces any time soon. I used all my strength to stick both my foot against each side of the pipe slighting in front of me. I was trying my best to hold in my breath and handle the weight of Scotty and trying not to get him and I sliced into shreds.

"Hurry!" I tried yelling but only wasting my breath...or bubbles

Kirk was typing frantically on a machine and swearing at the same time. I keep a tight grip on the whip while pushing all my strength into my feet to keep me and Scotty in place or we will become mincemeat.

And of course, the moment you try your best, god just has to come and ruin your efforts for entertainment. My leg slipped as a sudden strong current slipped past me, I watch in horror as the slicing machine's sound gradually grows louder.

Slice.

Slice.

Splatter...

I felt as if gravity clawed at me hungrily because we were falling for half a second, I lay on the floor still not quite sure what happened. I blinked while staring up at the ceiling and pipe with water splashing around me. My body felt heavy and so is my eyelids there was also this throbbing pain at the back of my head.

"Leona," Kirk came into view "Breath, Leona, breath."

I blinked again in confusion, is that why I'm feeling dizzy? I opened my mouth and tried to inhale air. My body instantly reacts to the life source and greedily accepted it. My lungs screamed at me for more as I felt lighter and my vision cleared.

"Come on Leona, keep going, that it's." I can hear Kirk's voice in the background as I struggle to control my breath

"Wh-" I croaked but my throat hurt as if someone poured bleach down

"Don't talk, you hit your head when you and Scotty fell from the tube, I guess you were in dazed and forgot to breathe."

"Oh." was all I can mutter weakly

"FREEZE!"

I am freezing to death.

"Stand up!"

What now? My head hurts from breathing too fast, Kirk wrapped his arms around my waist and hoist me up. I can stand on two feet and walk properly but if you want me to run? I'd break the world record of doing the face meets floor challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in and out of focus, the hallway was really swirly and unfocused. I saw the door slide open, we're not at the control room, we're at the infirmary. I felt myself being slowly lowered onto a bed, I groaned in appreciation. The bed was so comfy and warm, I felt my eyes slowly close, feeling myself succumb to the sleep until someone decided it would be a good idea to pry open my eye and shine a torchlight into it. I cringed while shrinking away from the light. Whoever it was will get the torchlight shove up their ass. I let out a hiss, baring my canines at them.