1

Maryann was a sweet girl… or at least that was what everyone told her. She didn’t think she was neither kind nor sweet. Her mum told her years ago, that she was a selfish creature never caring about others.

‘Hopefully she won’t find me,’ She whispered to herself ‘Don’t I have to babysit Hope and Hayden.’ Walking to her calendar to see what she had to do today. She did have to babysit the twins, it was also the day Gwen’s nephew moved in with her.

‘Oh well.’ She whispered ‘I should get going, why can’t they make things for left handed people,’

‘Hello Maryann,’ Gwen said ‘babysitting?’

‘Always Gwen, always.’ Maryann said ‘Doesn’t your nephew move in today.’

‘Of course,’

‘When does he arrive?” Maryann asked pushing her blonde hair out of her face.

‘I think he got lost.’ Gwen sighed ‘I’m going to find him and give him a map.’

‘Good luck,’ Maryann smiled; she was always surprised how much a simple smile could hide.

‘I’ll need it,’ Gwen said ‘If he’s anything like his father… he’ll be hopelessly lost,’ with that Gwen walked down the hall shouting “John”. If only her family could be like that, then maybe she wouldn’t need to hide. No point in thinking about them, they’ll get what’s coming to them. She needed to get to Kyle and Lucy’s apartment.