Chapter 2: Fudge

I am still in shock that he looked at me while I'm walking to first period. But more importantly why I couldn't read his mind. I don't think I'm gonna be able to concentrate in my next class. No chance. Not with this new information, I have to tell my parents.

Wait. A. Minute.

I can't read my parents minds just like I can't read his. Could he..? No! No chance! I mean I know that there is others like us but not the new school bad boy! PLEASE NOT THE NEW SCHOOL BAD BOY!

As I sit down in my seat, guess who walks in? Speak if the devil. Great.

"Class this is our new student Parker Borden, and I expect you to all be nice and helpful to him." At that he makes a wide smirk on his face. Did she really have to sat that!? "Now Parker you may sit wherever you like." At this is smirk grows even wider, which I didn't know was possible, and he glances at me before coming and sitting in the empty seat next to me that just in front of Jay. I know my luck. I also have to sit in front of Cam and next to him is Jay then next to him is Drew, and now to add to this wonderful class Parker sits right next to me and in front of Jay.

Kill me now.

Once Mrs. Williams starts to lecture about I don't know what. Something happens.

I'm tickled.

And not at all who I want to be tickled by. Cam. He apparently decided to pull my desk right up to his and start playing with my hair as well. Ya know, just to put the icing on the cake. But right when I look over Parker has a very anger look on his face and is that also... jealousy? Haha no way that would never happen...especially since we just met and haven't even talked yet!

I mean Parker is a bad boy. And I'm well what am I? I'm not a good girl but I'm most definitely not a bad girl. A nice middle I guess...

That's when Parker looks at Cam and gives him the death glare and says "Stop." And That's all he has to say apparently cause cam stops and looks confused. But not half as confused as I am. Parker Borden, the new school bad boy, sticks up for me...Bailey Bistrello!?

That's when I get it, a message...

*so you read minds...*

I'm sorry WHAT! I just got a mental message and you can only get those from someone else who can read mi-

*ya ya I can read minds too, but I've never met anyone else around my age who could tho...*

Another one!

*Who is this? Mom, Dad you better not be in my school right now!?*

*Relax. It's not mommy and daddy, just me...*

*and who is this me?...*

*take a guess*

*Im not in the mood for games*

*oh come on, your no fun. I'll give you a hint, I'm very attractive...*

Talk about big ego....

*Oh thanks, and by the way, your not very good at blocking your thoughts...*

Fudge!

I forgot about that!

Right then and there Parker starts breaking out in laughter. What's so funny?

*fudge, really? What are you four?*

*Actually I'm five.*

Right then mrs.Williams noticed his laughter. And thinks *Oh great, another bad boy.* and I'm afraid I agree with her.

Then she says "Mr.Borden care to share what's so funny?"

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that Bailey here told me a really funny joke."

Oh no he didn't. Your not getting away with this Parker Borden!

Then she turns to me and says "And what is this joke Ms.Bistrello?"

*Ya, what is this joke Ms.Bistrello?*

*Shut up you jerk! Your not getting away with this!*

*watch m-*

"I don't get what is so funny either Mrs.Williams all I told Parker was that we have a great book we have to read in this fun class." There that should get it! When I look over Parker looks pretty angry now. HA! Look who had the last laugh!

"Well then Parker, if u find reading funny then I hope you enjoy reading the first 20 chapters by tomorrow morning. Understood Borden?" She says.

"With pleasure." He spits.

Well someone is in a bad mood.

*If you think your getting away with this Bistrello, you are wrong. Very very wrong.*

Maybe I'm not getting the last laugh.

I officially have shivers up my back. I think I just signed my own death wish. How can I be so stupid!? Oh crap I'm not ready to die!!! Well at least I know who is like me, like I've wanted for so long...

The new school bad boy.

ALRIGHT GUYS SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I MIGHT BE PUTTING UP A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TODAY CAUSE I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK AND ALL SO YA. BUT ALSO I WOULD REALLY LOVE SOME FEEDBACK AND STUFF TO KNOW IF I SGOULD KEEP WRITING OR IF IM WASTING MY TIME SO YA:D + SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND ALL THAT STUFF! LET ME KNOW AND THANKS FOR READING!!!