Chapter 3: Good Friends

This class couldn't be going any slower... For crying out loud I'm dying over here! I can't stand knowing he an read my mind and I can read his! Talk about unfair! Why do my parents have to stalk me!? Oh no why is Parker smirking now... Probably reading all the teenage girls minds that are thinking about him. Fudge! I'm thinking about him! Not how they are tho I can assure you that! Oh Fudge I just said Fudge again! Oh ...crap... HA! I didn't say it again! Oh no now his smirk is ear to ear. Ugh!

Well maybe I should read a mind to get my mind away from my problems. Hmmmm who to start with? How about Cam! He's always funny believe it or not. Ok please make me laugh Cam!

*I just don't get it. Why would Parker stick up for Bailey? I mean she's hot and smart which is a bonus but why would he stick up for her? She's not his type. I don't think anyway. I thought he liked bad girls I mean it's just that Bailey is more than just hot she's smart. Oh maybe he likes a challenge! Or maybe not I don't know I'll ask him at lunch I guess...*

Oh great well now he's thinks I'm the goody that's all smart...WAIT! And HOT! OMG! I can't believe it The bad boy Cam thinks I'm HOT and SMART and that's a BONUS!? Looks like I know who's mind I'm reading at lunch...

Oh and just to top of this beautiful day I found out I'm in all of Parker's classes. He also chose the seat next to me in All. Of. My. Classes.

Anyway now it's time to leave and I can't wait to go home. No more bad boys for today!

"Who's car is that?" Lily asks as she's dropping me off.

"Actually I don't know..." I say curiously.

As I get out of the car to walk inside, I see a couple around my parents age hugging my parents. When I walk in I'm in complete and udder shock.

Guess who's in my house hugging my parents? With there "so" innocent son standing there smirking at me?

Looks like Parker's parents and mine are good friends.

This is gonna be one long day.

HOWS THIS FOR A TWIST!? I WAS REALLY EXITED ABOUT WRITING THIS BUT IT WAS HARD TO COME UP WITH IDEAS LOL. AND SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A SHORT STORY ITS BECAUSE I WENT TO THE MOVIES TO SEE INTO THE STORM WELL THANKS FOR READING!!!