Chapter 5: Cupcakes

As I slip into the drivers seat- cause no way am I letting him drive my car- he slids me an amused glance.

It is so and mean SO unfair that Parker can read my mind. If it was up to me it would most definitely be the other way around.

Just then he gets a phone cal- "ya we'll be there in 10."

Oh no I'm not driving him around. What does he think I am a taxi!?

"Oh I got this Bailey girl driving me, cause our parents turn out to be good friends so we went to her house to eat dinner. Then she stormed out on her parents about something while we where eating and I wasn't gonna stay there and I didn't have my car so I ended up going with her. But we got nothing better to do." He says winking at me.

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN SIT HERE LISTENING TO YOU . How about that Parker. How dare he say that about me!

Then he hangs up and says "calm down what did you want me to say? Your mom was reading your mind so you left? Anyway we are going to Starbucks."

"I'm not going anywhere with you. You jerk." I spit.

"What else are you gonna do? Call up your friends asking to hang out even thought we both know they can't." He says with a smirk. Why does he have to be right!?

"Fine. You jerk." I say

_________

As we where at a red light I decided to put on the radio, and guess what was on? Iggy Azleas Fancy song busted throughout the car and I just decided to start singing along. Parker Borden might be right next to me but I don't care. No one ruins my song.

"Turn this off it sucks." Is all he says

"Well in that case 'Im so fancy you don't even knowwwww'!" I say loudly. Hehe

Then Parker does something I was not expecting. He takes off his shirt.

Holy Christmas.

Talk about abs.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask

"You didn't think I would be with my friends in a dress shirt did you?" He says laughing.

"So your going shirtless?" I say

"No I still got this." he says while taking a white V-neck out of his balled up dress shirt.

"Enjoying what your seeing Bistrello?" He says with a wide grin.

"No. How would you feel if I just took my shirt off!?"

WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT!? I'm so stupid.

"Don't think id mind actually." He says with the biggest smirk I've ever seen. What did I get myself into!?

"After all you said your not a 'goody'" he says to back it up.

"Ha. Ha." I say sarcastically no way am I falling for that.

Next thing you know I'm pulling into the Starbucks parking lot. "Drew said meet him inside. Let's go." He says, that's when I just realized something. I'm going inside to meet with the bad boys. Not to mention one was just in my car! Taking his shirt off!

"Stop fantasying about me, and come inside." He says while getting out of the car.

Why does my mom and dad have to stalk me!? Can't they just please teach me how to block my thoughts!

"What do you want?" Parker asks as we are walking up to the counter.

"Nothing from you." I say bitterly

"Alright then I'll decide for you." He says. Smiling 'oh so nicely' to the girl that's totally checking him out. "She'll have a blueberry muffin and a iced vanilla maciato." He says to her while winking. That's when she turns to me and gives the dirtiest look ever.

*How could a girl like her get him! I mean I think I'm prettier than her.*

Really. Talk about rude.

Right then and there Jay walks up toe and says "Bailey! Heard you stormed out on your parents. Now your one of us." he says while winking.

No. I'm not on of 'you' at all.

"Oh. Haha I just got angry. I'm still same old me." I say shyly.

Parker took our stuff and we made our way to the table that Drew and Cam where sitting at.

"Looking nice Bailey." Cam says while winking at me. And I decide to sit next to him then of course with my luck. Parker decides to also go into the booth. So now I'm middle. yay.

"Haha thanks." I say sarcastically. that's when I Notice they all have cupcakes. Even some extra! and these things are huge! Huh that's weird.

As I'm about to take a bit of my muffin I feel something hit my cheek. I feel it sliding down so I grab it and see its a cupcake.

"Who I threw this!?" I say watching them all burst out laughing then I realize it was Drew. Oh he'll be sorry. I grab my muffin and whip it at him. which sadly won't leave him covered in frosting. Then I feel another cupcake. Then another. And another. At this point my face is completely showered in frosting and I'm furious.

"Run!" Parker says. And that's what they all do. But surprisingly they all jump on the table while running out so I'm doing the same! I didn't think twice before jumping on all the tables to the exit. It was actually really fun with all the little kids looking up at me.

Next thing you know I'm out side jumping on Parker's back.

"How dare you! I'll get you back for this!" I yell while taking icing off my face and putting it all over his.

"Hey! I can't see!" he yells before tumbling into Jay who ends up falling onto a car.

" You all will be sorry for this!" I say before managing to get frosting on them all. I can't help but laugh this is too funny. All the bad boys are covered in frosting.

And I got to do it!

At this point we are all laughing our faces off in a Starbucks parking lot.

Looks like the bad boys aren't that bad after all.

OK SO THIS WAS A PRETTY FUN CHAPTER TO WRITE! AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS AND ALL THAT STUFF. THANKS FOR READING!