Chapter 8: Creeps And Kisses

Once we get to Cam's house, and Parker and I get cleaned up, people start to arrive. Id be lying if I said it was only high schoolers, there was a whole bunch of college students too. And to be honest I've never been to a party like this. As in a party with over 30 people, cause there are at least double that here.

Me and Lily take turns holding up towels for each other to change. Yes, we are changing into the new bikinis you know who picked out. I feel like I'm breaking some wall with myself because of how odd this is for to do to show him I'm something that he thinks I'm not. And as much I don't want to wear this, I have to, I have to show Parker I'm not a goody. Honestly I don't know why I'm so bundled up in showing him I'm more than he thinks I am, but for some reason I am.

"Ok... I'm 'dressed'..." I say cautiously, Lily already changed so now it's just me. She went with the White bikini with red polka dots, and I got the red one with white polka dots. I threw away my ketchup clothes since there was no hope for them. Which stinks cause that was one of my favorite tee shirts!

Next thing you know the towel drops exposing my body to everyone.

Me and Lily are both cautiously standing there, while a handful of male college students stare at our 3/4 naked bodies.

Well this awkward...

One of the guys whistled as we walked by. Creep.

Well now I know how it feels to be... Somewhat attractive.

I feel a hand on the back of my arm which causes me to jolt.

"Hey, can I get you a drink?" A deep voice says, I look up to a college kid, he's about a head taller than me, and is very attractive, but I'm not giving in that easy! Besides this guy has no clue how complicated my life is.

*Wow she's hot. So much stuff I could do to her.* I read his mind.

I swear a bullet just hit me. I'm so scared at this creep.

"Um... No thanks... Sorry." I say hesitantly

"Oh come on. Think a guy like me is not good enough for you? I can change that." He says sharply as he pushes me up against the Cam's house behind me.

I'm honestly scared out of my mind.

He blocks me so there is no way for me to break free. "Look I really don't want to do anything with you. Sorry. Now let me go or I will scream!" I say bitterly

He puts his hand over my mouth and whispers in my ear, "No need for that babe."

I lick his disgusting palm so he will move his hand, and he does!

Wow I didn't think that would work!

"Don't call me babe." I spit

Next thing you know he shoves a kiss to my lips and all I want to do is cry. His lips taste like alcohol. There is no way for me to get out of this one alone.

He travels his hands down my back until he meets my butt, shivers race up me, I really am not enjoying this. He grabs my butt and I can't stand it anymore!

*Parker come help me! Please!* I send quickly

About 10 seconds later a deep recognizable voice says, "Let her go. Asshole."

The creep turns around and I see it Parker and all I want to do it go and hug him. Thank You!

"Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" The creep says as he grabbing me around the waist, not letting me go, but fully facing Parker.

Parker's eyes are full of anger and rage, and a little...jealousy. Haha never. Although I don't understand why he's so mad, it's not like he likes me.