Chapter 6: Oh The Struggle

When I wake up I'm in a much better mood than usual. Maybe it's because I got into a frosting war with the bad boys last night. Then again maybe it was just a fun dream.

I grab my iPhone and slip into my personal bathroom which I am so thankful for! It's way better than sharing one with Brin the messy queen.

Oh gosh!

Talk about morning hair, for crying out loud I look like I got attacked. I pull my dirty blond hair up into a bun and turn on the shower. Time to start up my Christina Perri and Cher Lloyd sound tracks.

I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I'm ok with Parker now.

What am I saying! of course I'm not! He threw cupcakes at me!

At least I got to show him I'm not as much of a 'goody' as he thought. After all, I did jump on those tables. Not to brag!

Once the shower got warm I slipped in and started singing along to Want U Back by Cher Lloyd. Gosh I love that girl!

Today I'm in a good mood so when I'm picking out clothes I go for something a little fun. I put on a Black Skater Skirt, a black and white tribal crop top with a halter around the neck, and some white vans. I also decided to not be completely lazy this morning so I did my hair in a long fishtail braid. Although for makeup I always go light, I can't stand the feeling of too much stuff on my face, so I just do thin eye liner on the top and bottom, mascara, and some brush on foundation. Yup that's good enough.

After that I grab a apple from the kitchen.

"Bailey hun. Me and Gren were talking and we might have you and Parker do some training together for now on since they don't have a nice simulation room in there new house!"

Is it just me or did that sound kinda crazy?

"Oh. Ok mom. Maybe you can teach me how to protect my thoughts while were at it." I say

"Oh we talked about this last night! your father is going to sometime next week!" she says sadly. I know the ony reason they agreed to it was when the figured out that the Bordens taught Parker how to. I guess I got something out of him.

"Ok. Well I have to go pick up Lily. Bye love you!" I say while running out the door before she can respond.

-------------

As I walk through the halls to my locker, I can't help but notice everyone is staring at me.

"Why is everyone staring at you?" Lily whispers to me.

"Honestly, I don't know." I respond

Do I have something on my face!? That would be really embarrassing.

As I'm about to see what's on my face, I look a behind me and notice that Parker, Drew, Jay, and Cam are walking about 20 feet behind us. which is most obliviously why every one was staring, not as us, but at them.

And Parker is staring at me laughing. He was probably reading my mind...

How embarrassing.

I think I even waved to some people.

Then something happened I would

have never thought.

Cam smiled at me and waved - playing around wave but that was still enough for every girl to have jealous thoughts.

I for one should no.

Acting like it was no big deal, I just did the same back while laughing.

"OMG! Drew is behind us! Drew is behind us!" Lily whispers in my ear in so much excitement.