Chapter 9: Unless You Want Me To Stay

I open my eyes and see my stupid alarm clock blasting The same Justin Bieber song I've had set to it since 5th grade.

Trust me, if there's one thing I learned for alarm clocks, it's always make it a song your tired and annoyed with.

I was having the best dream of me and Parker's kiss, just like I've had the whole stinkin' weekend. I can't get my mind off of him! As much as I try, I can't forget that amazing kiss up in the tree tops, literally.

I get up to turn on the shower. I'm really bad with mornings.

I hear a knock on my door, and my moms voice say, "Bailey Hun, no school today."

"What? Why?" I respond while opening my door.

"We have decided to have a training day. The Borden's will be here soon. Oh and Brin already left for school." she says before turning and leaving.

That means Parker will be here.

And training with me!

"Dress nice hun. They are the closest friends we have." She says behind her.

I shut my door and hop in the shower.

I haven't seem Parker since the kiss and now I have to train with him!

-------

When I train I have to be comfy. Even though most of the time I have to wear certain clothes for training. My parents usually have me wear all black while I'm training, so I kind of always have an outfit set aside for it. It's tight black Pants with a black belt, a tight long sleeve shirt, black combat boots- but not the stylish kind girls wear to look cute, these are kind of like the kind soldiers wear- and my hair in a pony of course. But all that I leave in the training room I'm a closet with my parents clothes that are somewhat similar. To be honest I have no clue why I have to wear those clothes, I look like I'm ready to get in a fight in them, but I just go along with it, I'm sure I'll find out why I have to wear it all some day. But for now I put on a pair of black leggings, and a big sweatshirt with no hood and no zipper that says obey on it. It's one of my favorite sweatshirts. It says obey in floral and it looks so pretty with the maroon color.

I quickly glance at myself in the mirror my hair is in a messy bun,and the only makeup I have on is mascara. My blue eyes look almost gray right now and my dirty blonde hair is looking mostly brown. But for the most part, I don't look all that bad, usually on training days I look like I just got out of dumpster diving. One of my favorite things about training days is they are usually on school days so I get to skip school.

Haha, those bitches are in math right now.

-----------

Parker's POV

(A little earlier)

I get a scent of Baileys amazing perfume as I walk by her jacket in the coat closet. Mr. Bistrello is showing my to the training room which is down a few long hallways that I never new existed and into a coat closet that's set aside with a few other random closets. But right now I'm walking by a few coats and I smell Baileys amazing scent. As much as I hate to admit it, Bailey always smells and looks good. Even when she's not trying. most girls without makeup look awful but her... I don't know. She just always looks... pretty.

At least I can say I know she thinks I'm good looking too... This mind reading stuff really comes in handy sometimes. But I usually block her thoughts from me, so it's a little more... even. But I love it when she says Fudge, it's so cute.

Wtf am I saying? Try to sound like a man Parker.

But I must say as hard as I try I can't stop thinking about our kiss. She has the softest lips and prettiest smile...