Chapter 10: Well?

I walk back into the control room and notice Parker and our parents looking at a projection on the wall. I walk over and see lines and DNA looking stuff- I'm guessing someone's genes- on the screen.

"Hey lil, we are just looking over and comparing you and Parker's genes."

My dad says, and then I notice Parker glance at me, holy cow he looks good in that outfit. His long sleeve black V-neck hugs all of his muscles, black pants, and I see a leather jacket on a Chair that I'm guessing is his.

We "glance" at each other a little too long and then we both turn away once Parker's dad speaks.

"Interesting. Lily, your genes have a higher learning style, which means you can learn in all three ways, Parker can learn 2 ways, but, Parker has a higher will. As in if you where both to get taken, Parker could fight longer and not give up as fast. ALTHOUGH, you both have around the same mind reading genes, both the strongest type." His dad says. I don't think I would give up fast, I would fight to the end, with Parker.

"What do you mean the strongest type of mind reading genes?" I ask confused. I thought everyone that could read minds, all had the same limits with it.

"You see, there are three different types of mind readers, the 1s,2s, and 3s. 1's have limits, they almost can never actually read a mind, just get drifting thoughts from people around them every now and then. 2's are the next,'they are the middle, average mind reader, they can read minds but don't have connecting powers, unlike 3's. 3's have all mind reading abilities, plus some extra powers, for example being able to break down another mind readers wall and getting there thoughts. Not many exist, you have to be in the blood line from direct Andescendants, most mind readers try to avoid 3's so they can keep there thoughts safe. We don't know of any 3's."

"Well except for you two of course."

I loose my breathe. I feel like I got hit by a brick. Great another thing to separate me from everyone else. I'm having trouble breathing. I need to sit down.

I have so many questions running through my head I get a headache.

I'm a 3? I have the ability to read anyone's mind? Are my parents 3's too?

Wait, Who are the Andescendants?

They must be reading my mind right now. Because right when I had that questioning thought , everyone tightened. Well not Parker he just looked dazed like me, wondering about our new knowledge.

I notice my mom look my way with a nervous face. Well now I have to know.

I say it out loud.

"Who are the Andescendants?"

No one answers...

"Well..."

---------------------

:) I'm so exited! I love this chapter! sorry it was short I will try to make the next 1 longer!

Thanks for reading!!!