Chapter 9: Spillin' Tha Tea

"Lila, I have some crazy shit to tell you." I dropped down onto my throne with a grin plastered on my face.

"Okay, what did you screw up this time?" She crossed her arms and cocked an eyebrow.

I opened my mouth to defend myself but then realized I technically did screw up in a way.

"Well, Cade knows I'm Satan." I shrugged casually.

"And you're chill? He didn't like, freak out?" She asked.

"Oh, he definitely flipped his shit." I laughed, remembering Cade's screaming.

"Okay then..." she looked at me weird, "Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm just great." I flashed my fangs at her.

"Just spit out the details already, damn." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Semis pulled an ass move that involved Cade almost falling to his death and it caused Cade to find out I was Satan. He flipped for a while but I finally charmed him with my good looks and fantastic personality."

"Oh really?" Lila gave me a unimpressed look, "So did you finally get what you wanted?"

"Oh no no no, turns out he's asexual." I crossed my legs. Her facial expressions were entertaining.

"And you didn't kill him or anything? You're still following him or whatever?" She questioned. There was a look of concerned doubt written over her face.

"He's quite entertaining." I answered vaguely, adding a shoulder shrug to piss her off.

I watched her eyebrows scrunch together and her lips press into a tight line. I stifled a laugh, she looked constipated.

"I think there might be something wrong with you." She frowned, leaning over to press the back of her hand against my forehead, "Your forehead feels a bit warm. You might have a fever."

"What? Am I supposed to be cold? We're in hell if you failed to notice." I rolled my eyes and batted her hand away.

"Something is definitely wrong with you. You're willingly hanging around some human kid who you don't have a use for."

Sometimes I wished I could chunk her into a pit of lava.

"I gain entertainment." I deadpanned, "He's more interesting than you'll ever be."

"Alright, listen her you asswipe," Lila took a step toward me, "I am the most interesting person you have ever met or ever will meet in your sorry excuse for a life. That kid has nothing on me."

"Dude. Chill. You're not even considered a person." I laughed, leaning back in my chair. It was so easy to get her worked up.

"I'm more of a person than you are," she challenged. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

"You've got me there." I grinned, "But Cade is human and so in the end he's more of a person and more interesting. This argument is over so just accept defeat."

I stood up before she could fling any insults at me, "Now I have a very very interesting person to hang with. Catch ya later."

I took off to earth with a satisfied smirk plastered on my face.

••

I don't even know anymore.