Epilouge

My life is perfect. The only physical pain that I've had in the past ten years is having a child, but it was the second best day of my life. She has powers. Like me and her father. Jack and I got married when I was twenty, and he was twenty one. That was the best day of my life. Emma was my little flower girl. Anna, Merida, and Rapunzel were all my bridesmaids. I've forgotten who the best man was. That's not that important...is it? Eh, not to me.

Of course, I was Anna's bridesmaid at her wedding. She married Kristoff. I'm so proud of her.

Merida had married Hiccup a few years after Anna had married Kristoff, and then after Merida, Rapunzel got married to Eugene. Honestly, I'd forgotten that Eugene had been alive. I know it's rude, but he never talked to me, or showed his face. Anyway, Jack and I were the last pair to be married. We're happy with our daughters, and we're just fine. They grow up so fast. Each of them have our powers, and every now and then, they freeze the house. Jack and I just laugh at their playfulness. Obviously, they'd gotten that trait from Jack. Only one is like me. She loves reading, and she's a little bit anti-social. She doesn't really like her powers. I can't pick favorites, I love them all, but I favor her a lot more than the other two. Damn, I'm such a mean mother, but I do love her. I love them all. Most of all, I love Jack. He loves me. We're with eachother, forever, in Arendelle. And like I say to our little princesses, royalty cannot get in the way of love.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Heyo! I'm finished with this book, and I hope that you've liked it. Uhm...I need help making it say 'complete' though. No idea how. Anyway, me and mlpfan4evs are creating a book about the big five. Uhm...we haven't figured out the name yet, but when we do, I'll put it at the end of this chapter. Anyway, thanks for supporting/voting/following me! Bye!-

-Minnie😄❄️