Chapter 3

The gang soon arrived at the Beverly Hills dog park, and it wasn't just like your regular dog park. It had all things fancy and what not like with what rich people would do with their dogs on a normal daily basis. The place was very clean, they served fancy foods, they even had the owners play fetch with their dogs, but not in the way you'd expect. They pretty much treated the dogs like people here. 

Kali even had a bit of a problem with snobby rich people at places like this. 

"Yay! We're here!" The puppies cheered as they had arrived, getting all excited.  

"Here we are" Kali said as they entered the Beverly Hills dog park. 

"You guys are gonna love this place" Sam told the puppies. "But be on your best behavior" 

"That's right" Chloe said. "This place is very exclusive" 

"I remember Lucky told us he went to one of these fancy dog parks once back when he was a puppy with his aunt and uncle, the Vandercreams" Dylan mentioned to the gang as they walked through the park.

"Yeah, he hated it" Dolly added. 

"Now these people know how to treat dogs right. Much better then any kennel" Stan commented, knowing this was his kind of place and couldn't wait to try everything out. 

Chloe then went to meet up with her friends while the human kids sat down over by a grassy patch near the water fountain, enjoying the scenery. But who was watching Papi? 

Papi had taken the pups over to a nice dirt spot to teach them a lesson about digging. Dylan, Dolly, and Stan were with them, observing. 

"OK, kids. Today we practice the time-honored tradition of digging. It is a skill that every dog must know" Papi told his pups. "We dig in order to stay grounded" 

"That makes total sense" Stan spoke up. "Ooh, I wish I had thought of that in my old stand-up days"

The puppies giggled getting into the dirt, excited to start. 

"OK. Ready?" Papi asked before they started. "Left, right. Left, right. Left, right. Left, right"

"I love digging!" the puppies laughed, really enjoying themselves. 

"Great job! Awesome, pups!" Dolly smiled proud to the puppies.  

"But don't get too dirty" Dylan reminded, being the responsible one unlike his sister. 

Over hiding in the bushes, a big doberman pinscher was watching the dogs closely like a spy that was kind of creepy. 

"Yeah! You're all naturals" Stan chuckled to the chihuahua puppies with pride.   

"Bueno, bueno. Dig, my puppies" Papi encouraged. "Dig with passion. Dig with love. Dig as if you were burying your favorite bone"  

The puppies were digging so much that a poodle passing by got covered in dirt and cried out, speaking in French. "Ahh!" 

The doberman pinscher then decided to come out of the bushes and over to the french poodle's side. 

"Oh, you idiots. You got me dirty!" The snobby, pampered poodle glared at the puppies.

"Hey, what did you expect? A dirt free dog park?" Dolly and Dylan asked the poodle while defending the pups. 

"Pardon me, senorita" Papi apologized to the poodle. "My kids got a little carried away with their digging" 

"And who said you could speak to me?" The french poodle asked Papi and Stan in a snobbish way.

"Yeah, who do you think you are?" The doberman asked the dogs rudely, revealing to be a female.