Chapter 5:A Knight's Reveal And Training Together

Zero and Gadget were talking about Sonic right now and they seem to get along very well. Shadow was in distance, as he didn't want to be disturbed.

"Really? Sonic helped you, even thought you said no?", Gadget asked.

"Yes..... I've never met someone so forgiving and so kind to someone who hurt or tried to kill him", Zero explained.

"That's Sonic for you, always ready to forgive and forget", Tails said as he sat right next to Gadget.

"Yeah, I still can't forget how many times he forgave me whenever Eggman tricked me", Knuckles added.

"Hey guys, talking about me?", Sonic said as he walk out of the entrance. They turned towards him and saw him wearing a metal glove at his hand and holding a sword, which is contained in a scabbard, with the other.

"Where did you get that glove and sword?", Knuckles asked.

"Oh, an old friend of mine gave them to me and also taught me how to use it, making me a knight", Sonic said as he drew Caliburn out of the scabbard.

"Well, do you have a title? ", Tails asked.

"A title? ", Gadget questioned.

"Every knight have a title of their own, if they managed proved their worthy of it", Tails explained.

"That's right. My title is 'Sir Sonic, Knight of The Wind', because my mentor said that I am a knight as swift as the wind", Sonic added.

"Sonic, I would like to have a duel with you", Zero declared.

"Wow, what a coincidence! I'm about to ask the same thing, I want to see your skills as a swordsman. Alright then, I accept your challenge!", Sonic said. They went to an opened field and Tails, Knuckles, Gadget, and Shadow watch them. Sonic gave Tails the scabbard to hold for awhile.

"Ready? ", Sonic asked as he made his stance.

"Ready, time to brace yourself Sonic! ", Zero said as he charged at him

"Ready, time to brace yourself Sonic! ", Zero said as he charged at him. Sonic blocked  the red blade with Caliburn and started to exchange blows at each other. Zero then make Sonic let go of his sword by making fake copies of himself with the Phantom Ruby and hit his hand. Sonic saw Caliburn a few feets away from him, Zero swinged his sword but Sonic ducked, slide and quickly grabbed his sword again. Zero tried to attack again but, Sonic hit him at the hand, making him let go of his sword as he fell and Sonic pointed Caliburn at him.

"Looks like I win", Sonic declared as he move his sword away and held his hand towards Zero.

"Your pretty good at this, I wish I could be as good as you", Zero said.

"Of course you can, all you need to do is to train hard enough", Sonic said as he and Zero shook hands.

"That was amazing! Can you please teach me how to do that Sonic?", Tails pleaded as he gave Sonic the scabbard.