2.

*Awsten's POV*

It happened while we where out, Geoff and I.

We'd been hunting, there had been a herd of deer nearby and so we decided to get some extra food for supper. Never hurt anyone.

Well apparently we where going to be hurt because not even five minutes into our hunt, a bear appeared.

Now even if you're a werewolf, bears are terrifying. There's very few who have gone against a bear and lived and most of us are either betas or omegas. Not exactly in a position to be fighting a goddamn bear.

This bear was massive, god knows how big and paws the size of my head along with claws the size of steak knives protruding from those massive paws.

I heard Geoff howling at me to run but I couldn't, I was frozen by the sheer size of the bear who stood on its hind legs, roaring at us and then it was on the ground.

A wolf had tackled it, a wolf the size of a goddamn refrigerator and Geoff came barreling into me as I watched the bear and wolf fight.

"We gotta go!"

"What about-"

"They'll be fine! Let's go!"

Geoff ran off, I took one last look at the wolf. Dark brown coloured fur and candy apple green eyes that where mixed with a beautiful amber and I ran off, following my friend back to the pack.