11.

When I got to Zach's the door was already cracked open a little bit. Afraid that he could have been hurt, I pushed the door open and walked inside. 

Zach was sitting on his bed, wrapping bandages up around his side where I could see some blood seeping through the bandage if Zach moved too quick. I winced and Zach spoke, 

"Hey Awsten" 

"What happened?" I asked, walking closer to Zach who just sighed, 

"Decided to take a walk...got too near a hunters camp" 

"And you fixed yourself up?" I asked, sitting on the bed beside him. Zach nodded and looked at me, I was shocked to see just how beautiful his eyes were, glittering emerald green with yellow and a lighter green flecks. 

God he was a fucking gorgeous man.

"Awsten?" 

I snapped out of it to find Zach smiling at me, almost amused, 

"You were staring" 

"What? No! Pfft-okay yea I was", 

Zach smiled wider at me and finished wrapping the bandages around himself, I gently touched the bandages before trailing my fingers up his chest and to his shoulder, Zach's beautiful eyes watching my progress and I leaned in slightly, pressing my lips to his. 

Thankfully my lucky stars decided to be nice and he kissed me back, putting a large hand in my hair and I slowly sat in his lap, he didn't push me away however and we continued to kiss. 

I gently pulled at his hair which made a growl rumble from his chest, I grinned and then gasped as Zach pinned me down onto the bed, kissing my neck and I moaned quietly grabbing the blankets. 

Time to look away now kids.