*Zach's POV*

I went back home right after my conversation with Awsten. 

I liked him to be honest, he was pretty and he was nice, actually seeming to want to hang out with me which was nice, I hadn't talked to anyone besides Rian in what felt like forever. 

But I can't let myself get close, it always ends horribly due to a certain condition I have. I'm a Ferox or in English, I'm feral. Basically it means that I lose all self control and end up hurting or even killing anyone and everyone around me. People have called me rabid, I have to agree with them. 

When I was a pup was when I first went feral, I ended up killing a deer by myself and originally the alpha had praised me for being so young and taking down a large stag but as time went on he started to realize something was wrong with me. I snapped at my pack mates and I preferred to be alone. It was when I attacked another wolf in my pack that he realized I was feral and tried to kill me. Rian stopped him, risked his life to protect mine and I'm basically forever indebted to him for that. 

We where kicked out of the pack and so we left, Rian making his own pack with its territory and offering for me to join, I refused. I couldn't and wouldn't hurt anyone else. So he allows me to live on the territory, just hidden. Away from everyone so I can't hurt them. Until Awsten found me. 

Again, I don't mind Awsten, I just refuse to get too close, further away I am the less of a chance I have to hurt him. 

I won't hurt Awsten.

I promise.