Scene 1

[Jihoon]
I just received a message from someone again

Oh, It's from Naeun. 

"Goodbye, Jihoon?" Seungkwan said as I glanced at him. "Let me see." Seungkwan said as he snatched my phone from my hand. "Oh sh*t, man. Go after her!" Seungkwan hit my shoulder.

"I know she won't leave me like that." I frowned.

"You said you still love her, right?" Jun said as he approached us. "Yeah." I looked down. "Then, run to her! Go on! The airport's just near. Go!" Joshua joined our conversation.

I didn't think twice and just stood up and took my phone, I ran outside my house and went to the airport. I hope she's still here.

"I can't lose her." I ran faster as I reached the airport.

When I came inside the airport, I saw Naeun there, standing while on her phone.

I just saw the phone that she was crying on. It was my picture. She really does love me, huh? 

Well, I still love her. Even though I know that she didn't cheat on me with that Wonwoo guy.

I hate myself for breaking up with her. I'm so stupid for not asking her first if he and she had a thing. I can't believe myself.

"Plane 1296 will board now."

I soon saw Naeun walking away, to the airplane. I didn't think twice and ran to her. "Naeun!" I faced her as she jumped out of surprise.

"J-Jihoon?Why a-are y-you here?" She asked as she wiped a tear off her face.

"Don't leave, Naeun. Please." I hugged her as tight as I could. "I have to go, Jihoon. It's too late to stop me now, This is for our own good." She smiled weakly.

I missed seeing her smile, even though It's a weak one. I took this chance to lean closer to her and kiss her as long as I can still be with her. Oh, how I missed kissing this girl.

"Plane 1296, last call. The plane will be boarding now."

"Jihoon, I should go. I'll miss you." She hugged me one last time.

"I'll wait for you, I promise." I smiled at her, tears flowing continuously as I hugged her back.

"Promise me." She smiled at me then started walking away.

I'll wait for you, Kim Naeun.