Scene 8

[Chan]

I'm trying to call Vernon hyung because he just texted me that he arrived last week with Naeun noona and another friend.

"Hello?" A voice was heard from the other line. "Naeun noona?" I asked.

"Ahh, yeah. Vernon-ah! It's Chan!"  She shouted. 

"Hello? Dino-yah? I'm sorry if I answered your call and not your hyung, he's taking a bath, though. We're going to visit you later! I promise!" She said happily. 

"Yay!" I cheered. "Wait for us, okay?"  She sounded like she just woke up. 

I can't wait to see them again, I miss my hyung and noona.

[Naeun]

Right now, we're still at Vernon's house. It feels so good when It's so quiet.

"Naeun!" Lisa yelled as I looked at her. She was twirling around, showing me her new dress that was given by my mom. Lisa met my mom 4 months ago, they like each other though.

"What do you think about my new dress?" She asked, still twirling around causing her to fall on the ground. Silly Lisa.

"Noooooonaaaaaa!" I heard Vernon yell from upstairs, in his room.

"wHaT?!" I asked, running upstairs to see what happened. "I can't find the beanie that you gave me." He pouted.

"FoR GoD's sAkE, yOu FrIgGiN ToLd mE To hIDe It lAsT NiGhT." I walked to my room and went to my closet ,where I hid his 'favorite' beanie, and threw it to him when I entered his room.

"There! Happy now?!" I yelled not too much. "Yes. Thanks, noona." He smiled at my reaction.

Oh man, why is my cousin so cute.

"Oh. by the way, get ready 'cause the driver's almost here." He put on his beanie and took his phone. "Okay," I smiled at him then left to tell Lisa that we're almost leaving.

Can't wait to see him.

[Jihoon]

I met up with Yeeun this morning and I swear to God her acting won't stop me from breaking up with her.

Right now, I'm on my bed deleting all of the pictures that Yeeun and I took a few days ago. I should've stayed and waited for Naeun.

"Hyung!" Dino ran towards me and pulled me downstairs. "Chan! wait! hold o--" I fell down the freaking staircase.

It' so embarrassing! Guess why? Because there are three figures standing in front of me, well, they're upside down because... I'M ON THE FREAKING FLOOR, THANKS TO CHAN.

I stood up and, "Hey, Jihoon." 

She's back...