Scene 3

[Naeun]

"Hey, are you okay?" Lisa asked as the both of us walked out of the airplane. "U-uhh, yeah." I lied. "Aye, we still don't know each other that much but I already studied your movements, I know that there's something bothering you." She nudged my arm. 

"S-S-Seriously, I-I'm fine." I lied again. "Stop lying, Naeun." She glared at me. She's so moody.

"Well, let's just go." I walked faster. "Wait up, shorty!" She laughed. I stopped in my tracks and looked down, It reminded me of something...

"Hey. Let's go, shorty!" Jihoon shouted as I pouted at him. 

"I'm not small, you punk" I laughed. "Well, then let's be short people to be fair, okay?" He pinched my cheek. "Sure, shorty~" I pinched his nose. 

"I love you, shorty!" He hugged me. "Never leave me, okay?" He looked at me. "Of course I won't." I smiled at him. "I love you too, Jihoon." I hugged him back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lisa walked up in front of me, looked at me and made me look at her. "N-N-N-Nothing..." I lied for the 3rd time. "Kim Naeun, I'm so done with you!" She growled, making me flinch. 

"Okay! Here, I'll invite you to my house and you should tell me about you. But first let me see yours so that we can hang out anytime!" She jumped happily. 

"I live far away from here, though. Umm, do you know where this is?" I asked as I fished my phone out of my pocket to show her the address to my new built house. 

"What the frog? You don't know where you live?" She asked while snatching my phone from my hand. "Well, My mom told me I should live by myself. There, she built a house for me. Not her, she paid some workers of course." I said in a 'duh?' tone.

"I know that, of course." She sassed back. "But, my aunties's here. Don't worry, she'll help us." I smiled. "Okay." Lisa smiled back.

"Let's go!" Lisa yelled, pulling me towards the entrance door.

"Okay."

I'm so excited to start a new life...