Scene 7

[Jihoon]

It's been a year since our graduation and our break-up. I miss her so much but we're over now. 

I stopped skipping meals when I realized that I was over Naeun and now I'm healthy again.

I'm currently scrolling through my Instagram, I have a new girlfriend by the way, She's Yeeun. Yes, we're dating now, because why not? right? She's kind, though. 

"Jihoon!" Soonyoung shouted from the hallways of the dorm. 

"Guess what?" He asked, jumping on my bed. "What?" I asked, turning my phone off.

"Yeeun's gonna break up with you!"

I gasped, "Wh-what?" 

"Just kidding. I don't like her, y'know?" He said, jumping off of my bed. 

"I don't care, Just tell me what you want." I looked at him, waiting for his stupid news.

"Hansol's coming back!" He smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, He's visiting us tonight with two girls." He stood up from the floor then left.

"Two girls?" Hmm, probably his girlfriends, but...nah, he ain't a cheater, though. Believe me, I like Hansol's childish personality, he's like my little brother. He's quiet and all which reminded me of his cousin, my ex, Kim Naeun.

I shrugged and continued scrolling through my Instagram again. Something caught my attention. Something that broke my heart into pieces.

INSTAGRAM

Jeon Yeeun posted- "With my brother and my boyfriend"

 Huh? Since when did I hang out with her and her brother? Her brother? who's her brother? 

I almost dropped my phone when I saw the pictures; Yeeun kissing a boy, I even saw her and her brother, Jeon Wonwoo. I hate that guy.

I can't believe this...