Scene 4

[Jihoon]

"Bro, wake up." Soonyoung said as he threw a pillow at me. "Go away, Soonyoung." I rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Hyung. Please? You've been skipping meals. you're going to faint anytime." Soonyoung said as I sat up and zoned out. 

"No, I don't want to eat. leave me alone." I lied down again. "You'll have to eat. Someone's calling you and so we answered it...It's your ex." I looked at him, confused.

"Yeeun?" I asked, still confused. "Hyung, she's not your ex, remember?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh, right."  I rubbed my eyes then stopped when I realized, "Naeun.."

"Yup. Now stand up and talk to her, But eat first." Soonyoung left my room. I scurried outside my room and ran downstairs. "Woah, woah. Shorty, slow down a bit."Joshua stopped me from running down the stairs. "Where's the phone, hyung?" I asked, running to the kitchen. 

"Here, hyung!" Dino shouted, raising his hand. "Give me." I gestured him with my hand to give it to me. 

"Chan, Don't give it to him. If you do, I'll end this."  A soft voice was heard from my phone that was in Chan's hand. "Okay, Noona. You heard that, hyung." I nodded at Dino who showed me the phone.

"Why?" I asked,  upset. 

"Because they told me that you started skipping meals. I don't like unhealthy people." I scoffed and stomped towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Hurry. I want to talk to you," She yelled happily. "Okay," I ate fast.

[Naeun]

It's been a month since I've arrived at New York. Lisa helped me get familiarized with my surroundings last week since I'll be living here for a year. It was so fun to get to know Lisa.

"Naeun! Look! Isn't that Vernon? What's he doing here?" Lisa asked, glaring at the boy walking in front of us. 

"H-how did y-you kn-know, Wh-when did he--" 

"Shhhh!!!" Lisa shushed me and glared at the boy again. 

"He lives here, right?"She asked and I nodded. "I thought he's in Korea." Lisa scrunched her nose. "Let's talk to him, I want to know why he's here." Lisa stood up from the bench where we sat at. 

"Wait, he doesn't know that I'm here. What if he tells Jihoon that I'm here?" I looked at Lisa who was now facing me. "It's fine. Let's just not show up after talking to him, lol. How stupid." She laughed.

"N-Noona?" I swear I gulped and almost cursed when I heard that freaking deep voice. "O-oh. Hey, Hansol." I smiled at him. "What? Who's Hansol?" Lisa asked, looking at me weirdly.

"Hi, I'm Hansol Vernon Chwe." He smiled at Lisa, while walking towards us. 

Hansol or Vernon (or whatever you want to call him) is one of my second cousins. 

He has a sister that's why he's just one of my second cousins. Maybe you're asking, Why second cousin?, Because my mom and his mom are just cousins which means he's not my first cousin. (Oh come on! I know you get it, let's just get back to the story.) 

"Well, that answered my question. Nice to meet you, Hansol Vernon." She bowed. 

"Just call me Vernon." He grinned at her. "I'm still here, kiddos." I laughed. 

"Sorry, Noona." He hugged me. "I missed you, Noona." Vernon looked at me. "I missed you too, little bro." I smiled hugging him back.

"What now?" Lisa's expression was priceless, She was so confused Haha.

"We're cousins, stupid." I smacked her head, laughing at her oh so priceless expression. "Noona, let's go to my house. Jihoon hyung's waiting for you." He smiled at me.

"What?!" Both me and Lisa shouted.

Didn't see that coming...