Scene 5

[Naeun]

"Just kidding, let's go to my house?" Vernon grinned. "Hey, don't joke like that. It ain't funny." I smacked his shoulder. He laughed.

.........

"Noona, we're here." Vernon  said while shaking me. "Oh, yeah. Thanks." I sat up and looked at the window. 

"Lisa-noona, we're here." Vernon shook her. "5 more minutes." She shooed him way. He was taken aback but I smiled at him, "It's okay, I'll just wake her up." He smiled back at me then left the car to open the gates of his house---that looked like a palace to me. I called it Palace the last time I visited them 'cause it was as big as a palace. 

"LISA! WAKE UP! THERE'S A FIRE!!" I shook Lisa who was now wide awake. "You should've seen your face, You looked so lost." I laughed really hard.

"Shut up." She glared at me then left the car to follow Vernon.

As we entered his house, There were lots of rooms, maids that were walking around through the house. 

"Welcome back, young master. Oh! Welcome back, Miss Naeun, Young mistress." Caitlin, Vernon's maid, greeted the both of us. 

"Good morning, Caitlin." I bowed and hugged her. "Young master, Your parents left earlier this morning because they had a meeting at China. They told me that they'll be back after 4 days." Caitlin smiled at him.

"Thank you." He bowed. "Hello, Who is this pretty and young lady?" She smiled at Lisa. Woah, she sounded like mom. "U-Um...Hello, I'm Lisa." She bowed many times. "You look like my daughter's friend." She smiled. 

"Who's your daughter?" Lisa asked, eager to know the person she's trying to describe. "Her name's Jisoo." She laughed. "Omg! Jisoo unnie?!" Lisa shouted making other maids look at her with wide eyes. 

"You know her?" Caitlin asked. "Yes, she's one of my classmates last year in Korea, but I went here to start a new life just like Naeun over here." She pointed at me.

"Well, Caitlin, We have to go now." Vernon smiled at the maid. "Okay, young master." She bowed then left us. "Let's go, Noonas." Vernon lead us to his room upstairs. 

I plopped down on the bed and soon heard my phone ringing. "Ugh! It's too far away!" I groaned. "Here, Noona." Vernon gave me a Black T-shirt. "I'll answer that, just change your clothes, you're still wearing the tight jeans that I bought you last year." He chuckled.

"I was just lazy to buy a new one. Do you know how expensive this one is?!" I yawned and he laughed. "Lisa noona, wear this one." He showed Lisa a big T-shirt and a jersey short. 

"Thanks, Vernon!" She sat up and went straight to the bathroom.

"I'll change in your closet." I said and walked inside.

When I got inside his closet, I heard...

"Oh hey, Jihoon hyung! You're going to visit me?! Oh okay!" Vernon shouted.

"JIHOON'S COMING?!" Lisa asked, from the bathroom.

"Just kidding, Noona." Vernon laughed. "Stop it, Nonnie." I glared at him.

"Sorry, Noona." He chuckled. "It's okay.." I muttered.

I miss him already...