Scene 2

[Naeun]

I can't believe I'm going to leave Jihoon. I have to experience the opposite of my life in Korea. It's for our 'own good' anyway.

Once I got inside the plane, I sat next to a girl who was reading a book.

"Hello, Can I sit here?" I asked, pointing at the seat beside her. She looked up, smiled at me then nodded. 

"Thank you, I'm Naeun. Kim Naeun." I took my hand out, waiting for her to shake it.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban." She shook my hand. Thai?

"Oh, you're a Thai?" I asked, sitting down beside her. "Yeah. But I can speak Korean. Just like now." She laughed.

Nice one, Naeun. You found your first friend. I'm so happy.

[Jihoon]

I am not in the mood right now. I hate seeing her cry, seeing her wave at me while walking away and seeing her leave me alone in this stupid place.

I hate myself. 

"Bro, where's Naeun?" Soonyoung asked, confused.

"He probably dropped her off to her house." Seungkwan said, scrolling through his phone.

"She left me." I sat down on the couch.

"WHAT?!" Soonyoung and Seungkwan shouted. "Chill,  bruhs. She'll be back. I guess." Jun shrugged,  walking back to the kitchen.

"I miss her already. I hate it!" I groaned,  stomping my way to my room.

[Other members]

"What about Yeeun?" Soonyoung asked, once more. "She forced him to love her. or else, she'll hurt Naeun. Dude, you forgot about it?" Jun said, looking at Soonyoung.

"Man, I didn't know." He shrugged.

"I FREAKING MISS HER!!" Jihoon yelled from his room. Broken glasses can be heard from his room, "Shoot." Joshua said standing up then running upstairs.

"Jihoon-ah! Open the door,  bro." Joshua and Jun were trying to open the door. "JIHOON! OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!" Soonyoung tried to make the latter change his mind.

"Hyung. It's okay. I'll call noona right now to tell her not to go." Chan said, tapping on his phone.

"SHE FREAKING LEFT ALREADY,  CHAN. NO USE ANYMORE." Jihoon yelled breaking another glass. "Jihoon,  please open the door, please." Soonyoung pleaded.

Then, the breaking of glass stopped and all they can hear was Jihoon shouting. "I HATE MY LIFE!!!" Jihoon shouted as he collapsed on the floor. 

[Jihoon]

The members finally managed to open the door. "It's okay, Jihoon." Jun said, trying to calm me down.

I promise to wait for you, Naeun.