Chapter 7

Naja POV

It was positive, and I'm freaking out. I know I shouldn't be, but how would Junior and Kali react, when I tell er body.

We'll I guess they'll find out when the bump comes.

I went and took Kali's clothes off, and started the water in the tub.

She ran around, the room, but didn't leave tho. When I put her in he tub, I got a towel and her soap, and ducks.

I dropped three of her ducks in and she picked one up and started squeezing it.

After her bath, I lotioned her down, and put her in a pair of baby underwear on with a tee shirt, and socks.

She left the room and went some where in the house, and I bathed Junior since he's only five.

When I was done with him, he put on some boxers, and pants with flames and the matching shirt and went of to play.

"Are you going to bath me."Jay asked. "boy go some whea wit dat."i said. "where ima go."he asked. "some where so I can take my shower in peace."i say.

"Ya know, we used to take showers together, huh."he asked. "that was used ta, and ain't you supposed to be watching the kids."i asked.

I got in the shower and left a crack in the slide door. Jay watched my every move, and after a while I got out, and put on a bra, and underwear.

"Why you staring so hard."i asked. "I can't stare at my own wife, really."He asked smirking.

"Maybe."i say biting my bottom lip, a little. Jay walked closer to me, and started to suck my neck, but I pushed him off of me.

"What's up babe."he asked, mad. "I was getting that GS (good shit) man."he added, and started sucking again.

"Not today."i say as I was lifted on to the sink counter. I got up, and finished putting on my clothes.

A month later

I've been throwing up, and Jay and the kids keep worrying me.

This ain't good for the baby, and I keep, trying not to stress. But not stressing is making me stress.

"Is you pregnant, again."Jay asked. i stayed quiet, so he knew I was.

"How many months, what's it."he asked, all excited. "I'm a bad mother."i say falling to the floor, but Jay caught me.

"What makes you think that."Jay asked. I shrugged my shoulders, and wiped my tears.

Jay sat me on the counter and left, and a few minutes later he came back with the kids.

"I love you mommy."Kali said, hugging me."i love you momma."Junior said, hugging me too.

Then they left, and Jay picked me up, and brought me to my side of the bed.

"See the kids love you, gotta be doing some thing right."He said.

"I'm pregnant. it's a boy, three months."i blurted out. "I knew it."he said happy like.

"Hey look I gotta go to the studio."he said, getting up, and putting his Adidas on.

"Bye baby."he said kissing my forehead. "love you."i yelled behind him. "love you to."he said back.

Then he left and I cooked dinner for myself and the kids.

Jay POV

I put on my Adidas, and headed out. August was already there, and got started.

"Sup homie."August said. "waddup august."i say. I sat back in my chair, and started thinking.

August POV

After we were done with the song, I went home to tend to my lady.

"Hey lil mama."i say, taking of my J's. "what did I tell you bout calling me 'lil mama'." she said mocking my voice.

I got in te shower, and Tay watched tv. "honey, you okay."she said. "yes why."i asked. "you noticed you've been in there for a whole hour, huh."she said.

"Oh shit."i said, the water just went cold."i said. I got out and got dressed, then got in the bed. I soon fell asleep.

Naja POV

"Come on Bae. stop kicking my ass of the bed."Jay said. "it's not my fault if the baby kicks, I kick."i say, as an excuse for kicking him.

"Ya know, that's the third time, you done kicked me, I'm finna go in a different room."Jay threatens. "no don't go, I need you here with me and this baby."i said all innocent like.

"We'll then stop kicking me off my shit."he said. I tried to stop kicking him, I did every once in a while.

When I woke up, the tv was on news, so I turned it to Jersey Shore.

I finally got out of bed, and brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

Then I got back in bed and snuggled close to Jay.