Chapter 10

Naja POV

"Cheyenne, hey Cheyenne, stop it. Daddy gone whi' you."i say.

Jay was in his studio, on the other side of the house, and Junior was with him.

"Kali, what are you doing."i asked. "I'm tearing out the pages so I can color them."Kali said.

"Okay, remember get yo trash up when you done."i say.

"Ma, where's the scissors."kali asked. "here, be careful,"i said.

Me and Cheyenne went to the kitchen. "what you want."i asked. "Milk,"cheyenne said.

"Fine,"i say. I heard running in the hallway, and music blasting louder and louder.

I fixed the bottle, and went back to the room. "Kali watch yo sister,"i say. "okay ma,"said Kali.

I jogged to the studio, and went in. "you gone make my baby deaf."i shouted. Jay turned the music down.

"What did you say,"he asked. "you gone make my baby, deaf."I said again.

"I'm not deaf, mama,"Said Junior. "umh humh, don't be running to me saying you deaf,"i told Junior.

"Don't get my baby deaf,"i said, leaving. I went to my bedroom, and got Cheyenne.

Just as I walked in, Kali was trying to cut Cheyenne.

"Kali get yo ass, up in yo room, ima whi' ya ass, go now, you punished."i yelled.

I ran to Cheyenne and picked her up, and put her down for a nap.

I'm guessing Jay heard me yelling, because he ran in the bedroom.

"Why the hell you screaming,"he asked. "yo daughter was trying to cut yo other daughter with scissors."i say.

"Aww hell no,"he said going to Kali's room. I heard yelling, and then he came back, with a frown.

He came and took a shower, and then sat down on the bed.

"Ya know some thing."he asked. "what,"i say flipping through channels.

"My dick could really use some head right now."he said. "nigga."i says.

"What?"he asked. "nothing."i say. "put it like this.... ya know how people eat when they hungry. My dick hungry and it needs to eat,"Jay said.

"You funny,"i say smirking. I decided to tease him, and do some shit.

I started grinding on his dick, then played in his hair. Then I unbuttoned his pants, and out came his big ass hard dick.

I stopped and sat down on my side the bed, and laughed in my head. "come on bae,don't be teasing me,"Said Jay.

"I have to cook dinner,"i say getting up.

Three hours later

I took a shower and went straight to sleep.