Chapter 6

Three years later

Naja POV

When I got out the bed I woke Junior up. He had a doctors appointment for two o'clock.

He got dressed and I put Kali's clothes on her while she was sleep. After that, I got myself dressed.

Me:Jay, baby, wake ya ass up

Jay:what, you know I just spent a whole day in the studio, ion feel like getting up

Me:okay then you ion have to come

Jay:come where

Me:Junior got a appointment

Jay:okay and

Me:do you want to come

Jay:fine, since you done ready woke me up

I fixed us breakfast, and we all ate. I packed Kali's baby bag, and then we were on our way to Baton Rouge.

I quickly found a parking spot, and parked.

Me and Junior went in the waiting room, while Jay got Kali out the car seat.

"Mama, I want... I want a... haircut."Junior said. "you need one."i say.

"Dad, I want a haircut."he said. "When you wanna go den."Jay said.

"I can go tomorrow."junior said. "Junior, you got school, tomorrow."i say.

"That's why I want it tomorrow."he said.I laughed at him, Kali was daydreaming so I left her at that.

Then finally they called us to the back, and did his check up.

Two hours later

"I'm hungry."junior said. Kali was sleep, and Jay was on his phone.

"What you want."i ask. "Taco Bell,"he yelled proudly.

"Stop yelling."Jay told him. We went to Taco Bell, and I went inside.

The person behind the counter was staring at me and drooling.

"You got a eye problem or sum." I semi-yelled. "get someone else to take my order please."i ordered.

Once I was able to get the food, I went back to the car.

When we got home Kali woke up, and I went to take my shower.

I put on my bra and underwear, then I put on some sleeping shorts, and a tee shirt.

We all ate our tacos together, and then we went our own ways in the house.

"Ma-ma."Kali said. I was so shocked, I thought she would never talk, because she took forever.

"You just said your first word."i say dancing round the room happily.

"What, we having a parade in this bitch."Jay asked, walking in and sitting down on his side of the bed.

"Language,"i said still dancing. Finally I stopped, and sat down. "Kali just said ma-ma."i say. "tell her to say daddy."Jay said. "say da-di."i said.

She just looked around and started to get up.

"Where you going."i asked. "Daddy,"she said throwing her hands out, and running to Jay.

"I'll be right back boo."i says to the both of them.

I went in the kitchen to find Junior with a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong, junior."i asked. "I told y'all, I just told y'all."he kept saying.

"Told us what."i asked confused. "that Kali was going to ruin our family."he said.

"How'd she ruin our family."i asked. "ever since she came into the picture, I've been left out, and y'all don't pay any attention to me anymore."he explained.

"Come on Junior."i said. I picked him up, and brought him to the bedroom, to see Jay watching television, and Kali playing with one of her toys.

"Hey daddy."Junior said. "hey Jay."jay said.

I put him on the bed and got on my side. It was silent for about five minutes.

"See daddy don't even wanna talk to me."Junior whispered. "He's watching tv."i whisper back.

"Daddy."Junior said. "daddy,"he said again. "Jay, answer Junior."i say hitting him.

"Huh, what happened."Jay asked all confused. "Junior wants to talk to you."i say.

I picked up Kali, and we went to the kitchen. She got down and went to the living room. I got out some pots and tops and stuff to start on dinner.

But, when I went to open the cabinet, it wouldn't open so I ended up, pulling it off.

"Shit."i yelled. "language."Jay said, walking into the kitchen with Junior on his neck.

"So y'all made up."i said. "yup,"Junior said. "do you feel left out now."i asked. "nope."he said.

"Mean while, we have no door for this cabinet,"Jay said.

"We'll ion know who did it."i say. "you know, you did it."Junior said.

"So what we gone do with this stuff. where's Kali."Jay said. "one:ion know,two: living room."i said.

"Now give me my son, before you drop him."i say. I reached for him, and he got on my side.

I went to the living room, and dropped him on the couch. I got out some other stuff, for dinner and started.

"Come cook this fucking bread,"i told Jay.

He hit my lip, softly, telling me to watch my language.

"Daddy just hit mommy."Junior said.

"Didn't hurt, you hit like a girl."i say. "that's only because your a women."he said back.

After I made dinner, I fixed the plates, and brought them to the table.

A few hours later

Me and Jay just had sex, and I took a pregnancy test and guess what..... it came out....

~~~~~~~

Read the next chap to find out, if it was negative or positive.

What do y'all think it will be????