Chapter 14

Naja POV

"I wanna keep swim suit on,"Kali said. "Yoh gotta take it off."i say.

"No I not take it off,"Kali said. "You gone take it off one way or the other."i said through clench teeth.

"Ion want to take my stuff of so I not gone take it off."Kali argued.

"Okay, go see what cha daddy says."i say giving up. Lately, Kali has been acting Angry, and mean, towards everyone.

"Girl if you don't take that shit off. Got men round ya."I heard Jay yell, as the boys came into the living room.

Kali ran straight back in here, and started crying. "What I told yo ass."i mumbled taking of her bra.

We had just came back from the pool outside and she had on a two piece. Kali cried more and harder.

Kali POV

OMG omg omg! How am I going to tell my parents? I'm only four years old!

We'll technically it wasn't my fault, That I got raped in daycare. Oops I wasn't supposed to say that!

Do me a favor and don't tell my parents. I'm really sore in in the waist and down.

It really hurts. I don't want to tell my parents, especially not daddy.

Daddy would make some one go night night in a heartbeat.

Junior POV

Kali, my sister, has been acting like a meany lately. I don't know what's wrong.

Possibly something happened in daycare. We go to the same daycare, I'm five, so I should know what's going on with my sister.

Right now Daddy has some friends over. Kali is in mommy and daddy's room. I'm in my room, which is next door to my parents room.

Anyway on with the life. Kali just now ran into my room. And she burst out crying.

I know I'm not supposed to cuss, but I think this is a matter to be able to do it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? STOP ALL THAT DAMN CRYING."i yelled, at her.

She just cried harder. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you."i say cradling her.

"I'm your brother. I won't tell. What's wrong with you? Please stop crying. Please just tell me what's wrong."i begged.

"I'm... only four years old..... Why me."Kali choked out.

"What the hell is you talkin bout?"i asked confused. "M-my tea-Cher.... ra-raped me."she said through sniffs.

This is all my fault. I'm supposed to be my sisters protector at school, and anywhere outside the house when we aren't with our parents. But I've failed her.

I should've been looking out for kali. I feel like a terrible brother.

I ran out the room and into mom and dads. "mom, what's rape."i asked.

"Did someone rape you."she asked. "No, I'm just curious."i say.

"We'll rape is... It's hard to explain."mom said.

Thirty minutes later

I finally got the definition of rape, and then I ran back to my room.

There was a huge puddle of wet stuff on my carpet. Kali was still Crying.

"Kali what the hell is this."i asked. "Tears."she said, rubbing her eyes.

Kali and I went to the kitchen. I sat down on the barstool, and started biting my fingers.

I do that when I'm extremely nervous. One time I got to my feet, but I spit the nails part out.

It's nasty, but hey I'm a boy I do nasty things. Except the extremely nasty things.

Momma came in, the kitchen and started going through stuff.

"Junior. Why you biting yo finga's."she asked. "No reason. Umm, don't worry bout me."i say.

"We'll then stop biting your fingers."Mom said, struggling to take my fingers out my mouth.

Kali looked at me. "What's with all this secret keeping shit."mother asked as, dad came in the kitchen.

"The boys just left."he said opening the fridge. "Uh huh, find out what's wrong wit yo churn."Mother told him.

Kali POV

"Nothing's wrong with us. I mean there's nothing wrong with me."Junior said still biting his fingers.

Junior POV

'Why can't they stop interrogating us', I thought.

"Stop wit da fuckin' questions."i yelled at them frustrated.

They looked at me then at each other. Then they went back to what ever they were doing before this conversation started.

I ran into my room, and Then I heard Kali crying again.

I put my socks on, backwards because ion know how todo it.

Anyway, I walked back to the kitchen and daddy was trying to calm her down.

"You gotta tell."i whispered in her ear.

She just kept crying. One time in daycare, I was crying because it was my first day there.

My teacher said it's better to let stuff out, instead of holding it all in.

Boy was she wrong. But maybe in this crisis she prolly right.

I sat down on a barstool, and stared at Kali.

Kali POV

I really want to tell my parents. But I don't know how.

"Why is you crying."Daddy asked.

"I'm not crying, my eyes dry."i lied, even though he could see the tears rolling.

"Guh, I see dem tears."Mom said looking at me.

I looked at her and cried. Then I wiped my tears and ran to my room.

This is getting out of hand. "Dinner is ready."Mother yelled, though out the house.

I ran and sat down at the dinner table.

Mom brought me my plate. Mashed potatoes, cream corn, and piece of pork chop.

This is my favorite meal, but I don't feel like eating.

Put my elbow on the table and leaned my head on my fist.

Pushing the food around on the plate, I glanced at the clock.

8:37. we'll I need to hurry up, to be on time.

Bedtime, you ask?, hell no. In this house there is no such thing as bedtime.

I meant that I need to hurry up so mother can bath me. I likes to take a bath, at 9:00.

Don't look like I'll be on time today.

Two hours later

Naja POV

Kali has been crying Non stop. I'm really starting to get worried.

She ion want to tell me, so I'll leave it alone.

Anyway, after I got out the shower, I got in my comfy bed.

I turned on the tv, and it was on BGC:Chicago.

Me lovey!