Chapter 12

Jay POV

Me and Naja got a pool and swing set for the kids. They outside right now, while I'm in the studio, with the boys.

"Daddy when you gone come outside with us."Junior asked. "ion know lil man, I got stuff to do."i responded, and he ran out the room.

Naja POV

"There you go,"i say, pushing Kali on the swing. Junior came running out the house with his floates, on.

I went into the baby pool with Cheyenne, and we played with her ducks.

"Help,"Junior yelled. I got out the pool and went to where he was. then I pulled him out and all three off us went inside.

I took out his aspirin and hooked it up, and did a doc appointment.

Just then the boys came out, as I plugged it in, to the machine.

"Aye what happened."Jay asked. "he drowned.... but I saved him. And now he is taking a breathing treatment, what it look like."i say.

"Drove."Wayne said, playing in his dreads. i rolled my eyes, and went to the kitchen.

I opened the pantry. "where all my damn snacks at?"i asked. the guys looked away, ashamed prolly.

"Y'all owe me."i say getting a paper and pen. I wrote down all the snacks they ate so they could go get some mo.

"Where da muny at."August asked. "y'all ate the snacks, y'all buy them. you got money."i say looking at him.

All of a sudden the aspirin started making a loud ass noise, so Jay quick turned it off.

"Hey I need that to breath daddy."Junior said. "you breathing right now huh."jay said. "we'll yeah,"he said.

"We'll then ya don't need it, we can always get you another one anyway."jay answered.

Me and the kids went upstairs, and the boys went to the living room, and watched what ever men watch.

Junior POV

I went downstairs again, and got a juice, and ran back upstairs. on my way going back up, daddy and his friends were watching people kiss.

I ran upstairs. "ma, daddy and his friends are watching people kiss on tv."i tattled.

"Shh, I'm watchin' tv."mom said. "fine then never mind."i say giving up. I took a bath, ate dinner, and went to sleep.

Naja POV

The kids are sleep, guys are gone, Jay in the studio, and I'm watching television.

I went downstairs and got me some ice cream, and went back to the bed room.

After I ate I went to sleep.