Chapter 13

Naja POV

What a week! I just want to sleep. Cheyenne keeps me up all night, and then I had to take junior to the doctor, and Kali almost bust her head wide open.

Thank god she didn't though. Anyway, Jay went to the store, and I got stuck with the kids.

They running all over the house and waking up a peacefully sleeping baby aka Cheyenne.

So I shut them in they own rooms, and went to mine. I got in bed and soon dozed off.

Not even a full five minutes had past, and Jay bust through the front door, and slammed it, waking up Cheyenne.

She started crying, so I sighed, got up, and went to her baby room.

"What's wrong baby,"i asked picking her up. "Dwaddy slam door and wake bwaby up fwron nappy wappy."I asked, as we walked into the kitchen.

Jay POV

I sat down on one of the barstools, and Naja just stared at me, burning a hole into the side of my face.

"Why you slamming do's waking my baby up."She asked. "Cheyenne is my baby too, ya know, and it's nothing."i say getting up.

Guess what I noticed when I went to kiss Naja, I grew taller. Fuckin' right I grew taller, not gone stay the Same height forever.

I bent down and kissed her then went to the bedroom.

Thirty minutes later

Naja was banging on the bathroom door, while I was in the shower.

I ALWAYS lock the bathroom door, when I come in. Then the banging stopped and I heard little footsteps walk away from the door and back.

I finished my showed, got out and put on a T shirt, and some night shorts.

"What you cooking."i asked when Naja came in the bedroom.

"Nothing."she answered. "what chu mean nothing, so you just gone let us starve."i asked looking up.

"Order pizza, yuh."she said getting in her side of the bed.

Naja POV

"Order pizza."i say. I really do not want to cook, I'm just so tired.

I got on my side of our bed and laid down. Jay got up and started moving around in the room, then the door opened and closed.

Next thing ya know, loud music comes over the speakers in the house. Why in hell did he turn the full speakers on? I grabbed my phone of the nightstand and texted.

Txt convo:

Me:can't u c I'm tryna sleep sum

Jay:n I'm tryna get sum, but u ain't doin dat sooo I guess we both outta luck

Me:turn off the full speaka's

Jay:fine den

Me:👄😘 thxs

Convo over.

He didn't turn them off so I got up, and threw on some clothes.

I put on my neon pink outfit. then I put my hair into a high messy bun, and grabbed my phone and car keys.

"Where you going baby."Jay asked walking to the kitchen. "y'all want food right,"i asked.

"Ima get chu tonight."he said kissing me. "That's a bet or nah,"i asked.