Chapter 11

Jay POV

"I gotta go on tour."i told Naja. "how long,"she said looking up. "five months."i told her.

She nodded her head, and went to wake the kids. "wake ya lil ass up,"i heard her telling one of them.

I'm guessing that, she was mad cause she didn't want me to leave.

Hell, I ain't want myself to leave but who getting paid fa dis shit????

We ate breakfast, in our own places in the house. We eat separate only when we are mad.

This is crazy, ion like it, my family out of order. As the man of the house, I gotta get them back in order before I leave.

"Aye family meeting in the living room, in ten minutes."i told the kids.

"Family meeting."i told Naja. "aye Cheyenne it's a family meeting, ten minutes,"i say picking her up out her crib, and going to the kitchen.

I got out bowls for everyone and filled them with Ice cream. next, I got out the whip cream and put some in Naja bowl.

Then I got out a sprite. we all met in the living room and I sat in my seat.

We all sat there for like five minutes, and Junior turned the flat screen on the wall on.

"Turn nat off."i say. "we'll I thought we was just gone sit hea,"he said back.

I put Cheyenne in her walker, and then sat back down. "Okay, fine nobody ion wanna talk, so....... I'm going on tour,"i started.

Naja went in the bedroom. "aye, y'all be good for momma, she really stressed and some shit so be good."i whispered.

"How long you gone be gone."Kali asked. "five months."i say.

"We'll when you leaving?"Junior asked. "it's like you want me to leave, nigga, I'm leavin' tomorrow,"i said getting up.

"Family meeting ova."i yelled. then I went and got Cheyenne out the walker, and we went to the bedroom, to find Naja teary eyed.

Saturday

Naja POV

Jay went on tour, and the kids went to his moms house. I packed some clothes just incase I needed them.

Then I got in my car, and headed to Chicago. That's where his first stop was. I crashed at Jay's house in Chicago.

Night of concert

I got dressed in a blue crop top with some blue high waisted shorts, and my blue chucks.

After that I toped it off with a blue snapback. Then I was on my way.

When I pulled up, I combed my hair again, and got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chap is gone be da concert, yo!!!!

Comment comment comment

Share share share share

Vote vote vote vote vote

Libraries people