Chapter 8

Naja POV

I woke up, did my hygiene shit and stuff and got dressed.

Junior, and Kali were already, up for some reason, they were in the living room watching tv.

"I have big news for y'all."i say. "what's it."they screamed jumping up and down.

"I'm having another baby."i said smiling. Instantly Junior stopped jumping around and Kali just frowned.

"Our whole family is tearing to pieces."junior cried. "How do you make babies."he asked. "daddy put dick in moms pussy."i blurted out, but soon I covered my mouth.

"Where's the dick and where's the pussy, so I can cut them of."he screamed grabbing scissors.

"You ain't finna cut of nothing and give me those scissors."i say.

He handed them over and I went to the kitchen and put them on a high shelf.

Jay ran into my bedroom, and Kali followed behind.

"Our family is tearing to pieces,"they yelled throwing there hands up.

Jay looked up at me and I sighed, and sat down on the bed.

"Look,"I started. "No, you look.... this family is tearing apart, why does the dick keep going in the pussy."Junior yelled.

I looked at him, with arched eyebrows. "I went to far... I say to much."junior mumbled.

"The point is, you can't have this baby."Kali backed him up.

"Naja is gone have the baby no matta wha y'all say."Jay told them.

Nicki POV

Finally, I got a POV in dis mufucka man.

Any way, Drake just got home, and he kissed me. I kissed back and we ended up making out for like three minutes and I pulled away.

"Nic, I gotta tell ya something, you might want to sit down for this."he said.

"And you have to promise me you won't get mad."he said. "I'm not gone get mad, did you cheat again?"i asked.

He looked down, and tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Please forgive me baby I love you."he said kissing me again.

"I'm done Aubrey,"i got up, and went to the bedroom, and threw everything I owned into my suitcases that I keep under the bed.

I put it in the car. "what did you do with this hoe."i asked, curling my tongue inside my mouth.

"We French kissed, and had sex,"he explained. "then you come to the house French kissing me, ion know where ha tongue or yo tongue been, nigga get the fuck out my face."I yelled hitting the back of his head, and getting into my Mercedes Bens.

I called up Naja, since that's my ride or die chick. I put it on speaker, also.

Phone convo:

Me:hey Naja

Naja:hey wassup girl

Me:nothing, drake cheated.. again

Naja:oh god, what is his problem, come right over

Me:thanks bye

Naja:bye

Phone convo over.

Naja POV

"Nicki's coming over."i say. "why."Asked Jay. "Drake cheated on her, again."i explained. "damn, what's up with dude, man that gotta be a world record, cheating on somebody for like the fifty hundredth time, in only a year."Jay exclaimed.

"They was supposed to get married."i inform Jay. "fa real, you could've been a brides maid."Jay sad.

Then there was a knock on the door, and I went to get it.

"Damn, bish, how many nights."i asked. "ion know, till I get, my own house, but you know, ion like to live by myself, huh."nicki said.

"Yeah, come on girl it's cold out chea."i say pushing into the warm house.

"I'm guessing this one is your room."i say. "do you want a diff' one."i asked.

"Nah, this one's fine, thanks Naja."she said. "welcome, nic."i say.

I went to check on the kids, and then I locked the front door. I had to make sure all seven locks were locked.

"You want something to eat Nicki."i yelled. "nah, I'm good."she yelled back. "okay."i screamed.

I went to the living room and turned the television of, and then got under the covers with Jay.

He pulled me closer to him, and I soon fell asleep on his comfortable chest.