Let's do training

Y/N:

I kept walking not looking where I was going. That scene kept playing in my mind repeatedly. I placed my hand on my heart and frowned. Why did it beat so loudly then? I can't understand it. I have been close to Jiwon before but I never felt like this. I stopped walking when I saw queen. I looked at her confused not knowing why she would be here. I looked at where she was looking. She was looking at Jidwi.

"Watch out for Jidwi"

Her words kept ringing in my ears as I looked at them. They are somehow related and I need to find out soon. I need to know about all these true bones so that I can find out who are on queen side in real. Also, I have to clear the confusion with Hansung. I shook myself out of these thoughts before I go crazy. I will find a way to do all these slowly.

*TIME SKIP*

I was surprised when I saw Ahro sitting on the ground when I entered the room. "What happened?" I became comfortable with her in just few days. I guess she is just nice enough and living together also helped us. She always rambles about things and tries to help around others. "It's about my brother" She slumped her shoulders and sat on the ground. "what should I do with him?" she started crying. "he will get better" I patted her back awkwardly.

"He can't read or write. Now he needs to pass this test" that old man gave them some kind of test and they have to pass. Since he was involved in the fight, he will lose one of his chance if he fails this test. As per rules they will be given three chances and if they fail in three, they have to leave the hwarang.

"Maybe you can help him in studying" I sat there for a while listening to her. She went to find her brother few minutes later. I went to practice area and waited for Hansung. We have been working on basics from the last few days but nothing has changed.

"Y/n you came early" he gave me a rectangular box smile before jumping down beside me. I chuckled at him. "wait you laugh too?" he was looking at me like I am some alien with his eyes widened. "what does that mean?" I fake mad at him crossing my arms over my chest. "you always sound so serious you know" he smiled sheepishly.

"I am human too" I pouted at him. He looked at me in shock probably by my reaction. I chuckled before pulling him up to practice area. "let's see how your instincts work first" I handed him a stick and I took one as well. We both started attacking. Let me say he doesn't know a single thing even after working for a week on it. I don't know how he managed to survive till now.

He fell again for 48th time. "This is not going good" he sat up on the ground and huffed. "You should understand your enemy first before attacking blindly" he throwed his stick and sat on the ground. "I don't want to do it" I sighed before taking seat beside him. "why do you hate everything so much?" I know he is not dumb. He is just not trying to learn it.

"grandfather doesn't like hyung because he is not true bone. He is better than me in everything. Where I don't like anything but I am getting all the things when he should be getting all these" all the while I was looking at him surprised. I didn't expect him to be this thoughtful. I thought all the true bones were arrogant but he is surprisingly not. There is this feeling again. Every time I see him like this my heart starts beating loudly. I wish Jiwon was here so that I can ask him. but I can't now since he is almost hundred miles away from me. I need to figure it on my own.

"y/n are you ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. "May be if you get better, you might get a chance to convince your grandfather about it" I can say he didn't agree with me but he didn't say anything. "what do you like then?" he smiled again "I like looking at stars" there comes the happy kid again.

We spent almost an hour discussing about silly things and arguing about them. I am sure now that I don't hate all true bones after today. "I will see you tomorrow in class" he waved at me before leaving to his room.

As on my way back to room I saw him sitting alone near the pound. "Aren't you supposed to be in your room?" he turned around only to ignore me. "I can ask you the same you know?" I plopped myself beside him. "I am here as your trainer. You seem to forget that a lot" he started throwing stones in the pound. "how did you come in? last time I saw you were in village helping people" I exactly know what he is referring to.

"It's a secret for me to know and you to find out" he rolled his eyes at me. "see you tomorrow in class" I left him but I can't stop but doubt his demeanor about me staying here. There is some other reason he is worried. I will find out soon. "You shouldn't be out at this time you know" I turned around to look at the old man with fishing rod in his hands.

"Why is everyone asking me the same question?" I mutter slowly but he heard me. "Aren't you bit hard on them?" I ask him referring to the test subject he gave them. "They need to learn everything so why not?" I chose not to answer knowing he will throw some sassy comments again. I don't think most of the people could pass this test.

"What do you think the answer is?" I looked at water in the pound thinking about it. Relation between water and king huh. "I think water is dangerous. It could kill people if it is in huge amount like flood and it could also kill people if we don't have enough to survive. King with full power is also the same. A king with bad intentions or a weak king could not help the people. People need a king who can make sure water is flowing equally everywhere. No matter if it is high or a dry land" he sat astonished by my answer.

"You reminded me of someone I used to know for a second there" all I could do was smile at his reply. I exactly know who he was thinking about. "So, did I pass?" I asked him trying to change the topic. He snorted at my question. "You are lucky you are not part of my class"

"Good for me then" I got up dusting myself. "See you tomorrow" I call out as I walk towards my room. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hi guys...New chapter... So what do you think of the question in this chapter? 

Let me know in the comments. 

Read and vote. 

~SN_ANGEL~