Hansung

Y/N:

"Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed knowing I have to face him now. "I thought you will need time after everything that happened" he held his head in his hands looking down. "You know he is the king all along, right?" I didn't say anything but he got his answer when he looked at me.

"I can't believe you both kept it from me" I frowned knowing the fight he had with Jidwi two days back. Ahro told me she had to stop them and she got injured in the process. "He is not the one to blame for happened, Sunwoo" he glared at me. "So, you are supporting him now"

"I am not, I am just stating the truth. You should think too. He wouldn't have let it happen if he has a say in this" I replied making him think. Before he can say anything, we saw Jidwi. "It's an emergency. Ahro has been taken to palace" I haven't seen Sunwoo run so fast in my life before. We both went to palace along with Jidwi. But I lost Jidwi when we reached the palace.

I walked inside not caring about the guards. "Where is she?" I heard Sunwoo ask queen. "How dare you barge in like this" her guard was about to hit Sunwoo but I stopped him. I raised my sword warning him which made him lower his sword. "She will become the Wonhwa and serve the Silla"

So, she is planning to do the same thing she did with his mother. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't observe Sunwoo left the place. "You" she pointed a finger at me. "I am going to get rid of you first then I will kill them too" I grinned wickedly. "Try all you want. I won't let you win again" 

"You killed my parents and his mother. But I will make sure you won't succeed this time" she stared at me for a while then her eyes widened when she recognized me. "You are Y/m/n daughter" I smiled. "Took you long enough. Since you know remember this, your games are going to end this time"

I left the palace looking for Ahro. I know she is inside the palace as well. I sneaked on the guards and made it to the chambers. I walked toward the door when I heard the girl's voices. "Y/n" Ahro hugged me when I opened the door. "Are you ok?" she nodded her head still bit scared of everything.

"Why am I here?" she started rambling and it was hard to control her. "I can't take you with me now but I will come back for you. just stay strong till then" I told her the minimum details which she needs to know for the time being. When I was convinced she is fine I left the palace. On my way back to home I saw Danse with his grandfather.

I walked away not wanting to think of anything related to Hansung. It still hurt thinking about him. I miss him. I couldn't stop but let the tears fall at the thought of him. I wiped my tears and went to hwarang after few hours of roaming in Silla. 

"What are you doing?" I asked the guard who looks clearly lost and confused. "I came to deliver this to Danse" I frowned thinking back to the scene. Few hours back he was with his grandfather so why would he send him a package. "I will give to him" I took the box from guard and asked him to leave. He bowed and left the place. I went inside when I was sure he left.

"Hey" I stopped in my track when I saw Jidwi. "Can we talk?" I nodded in reply and went to my room. "Did you meet Ahro?" I sighed "I did, have you seen Sunwoo?" he shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me about your past?" I chuckled hearing the same words. They are indeed same family.

"What?" I shook my head smiling. "You guys are somehow similar" he rolled his eyes. "So does that mean he has the right for crown too?" I looked at him worried. I know Jidwi has been living all his life for becoming the king. If he doesn't become king, he will have no purpose in his life.

"He does but we don't know what he wants right now" he looked me sadly. "No one will reject the power" he is right but Sunwoo is not like that. "You know he is not like that" he nodded his head agreeing. "What is this?" I glanced at the box in my hand. "It is for Danse, his grand father sent it"

"Can you give it to Hansung or Danse" he looked at me weirdly. "Why don't you give him?" I shrugged. "I have some other works" he scoffed. "You can't lie to me Y/n. Are you avoiding Hansung?" I didn't say anything knowing he will know if I lie. "You like him, don't you?"

"You should tell him about your feelings" I shook my head. "You know it won't work for us. It is better this way than having to break his heart" I said not looking at him. "You are breaking his heart now" I quickly wiped the tear not wanting to show Jidwi how much I miss him. "He will get over me soon"

"Let's just hope you don't regret it" he took the box and left the room. I sat on the bed thinking about all the events happened today. I rubbed my face in frustration but stopped when I felt the weird smell. It smelled like poison. Wait poison, I haven't touched anything since I came here.

The box. I got up from my seat and ran looking for Jidwi. I don't know who it is for but I have to stop him. I searched for minutes which felt like hours. I saw Danse fighting with Sunwoo in the ground. I realized he is trying to kill Sunwoo. He raised his sword to hit Sunwoo but Hansung got in the middle.

"HANSUNG" I yelled as he fell back in Sunwoo arms. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello everyone...Thank for all the votes and reads. I was shocked when I saw 1K views. You guys are the best. I love you all. Keep supporting me. 

Don't forget to vote while you are reading. Let me know your thoughts on this chapter.  

♥♥♥ SN_ANGEL ♥♥♥