Meeting with Queen

Y/N:

"I heard there is no instrument he can't play. He is so good at gayageum especially" I scoffed hearing Hansung speaking so greatly about Wooreuk. I rolled my eyes as he tried to act like he is a talented master. Old man has gone completely mad after few days in hwarang. He made an announcement that hwarang will perform in the thanksgiving festival. All the officials have gone mad at this fact. I am not sure how he will succeed in this but I am looking forward to it cause Jiwon is coming back.

Speaking of him, I wrote a letter to Jiwon about everything. He told me he will work on it and tell me what he will find out about the true bones and also Jidwi. He is coming in few days and I can't wait to see him. all this drama has been making me stress and I would really like to take a break from everything.

Wooreuk divided them in to few groups and started their training. I just kept looking at them until I received a message from the guard. "you received a present" I told him to place it in my room and walked to my room. I opened the box and it was a message from queen. She wanted to meet me today. I guess I have to delay my training with Hansung bit. On my way to class I saw Wooreuk with Sunwoo. "Don't get too arrogant" I grinned at him. He looked surprised before acknowledging my presence. "what are you doing here?"

"She is our trainer. How do you know her?" Sunwoo asked him. "I have seen him in the village once" I didn't elaborate the answer and they both got the message luckily that I don't want to speak about it. I spoke him a bit before leaving them to their discussion. When I entered the class, I saw them practicing the steps he gave. Sooho and Hansung were doing pretty good. Jidwi and Banryu were the worst. I chuckled looking them struggle them. I made my way to Hansung and tapped him on the shoulder.

When he saw it's me his face brightened. "y/n ah" I shrugged his friendliness for once. "I am going out due to some work. Let's start our training an hour late" he nodded his head happily. "ok. I will practice with them till then" before I could say anything he ran away to them. I laughed at his eagerness before walking out of there.

I had to sneak out since I am not allowed to leave the place. I can't tell them I have to meet queen either. I jumped the wall and started walking to the palace.

"How are the things going in hwarang?" I bowed before looking at her. "Everything is in control highness" she sighed "what about Jidwi?" I raised my head. "he is good at martial arts but nothing suspicious. He doesn't seem to be a threat" I lied to her knowing I can't trust her with this matter yet. she gripped the seat irritated. She was not hoping for the answer I gave her. "is there anything else you wanted to know highness?" she waved her hand dismissively.

I left the place immediately and wandered in the city for a while looking at people. Why is she so concerned about Jidwi and his behavior seem odd sometimes. There is something I am missing here. I thought back to the night they sneaked out. I followed Jidwi that day. He went to queen palace. I have to find out their connection before it gets too late. I walked aimlessly for an hour then headed back. I saw only two guards were in the front. I sneaked silently and jumped the wall only to be landed in front of old man.

"you should sneak carefully if you don't want to get caught" I smiled sheepishly "next time I will keep it in mind" I started walking "there won't be next time" I walked fast ignoring him. "Boo" I jumped a bit and saw laughing Hansung in front of me. I hit his head and he started whining. "I didn't hit you that hard" he rubbed his head "Sunwoo can't dance and keep hitting my head"

"do you want to skip today?" I am not in the mood to train either. I decided to give him a chance to see what he want. "I should practice hard to get better" I smiled handing him the stick. "very well then. First thing when you fight, always observe opponent moves" he started listening carefully. "Let the opponent strike first. Observe them and reverse their attack. Then when they are least expecting attack" I gave him a demo while doing this. It might be hard learning everything this quick but he seems to understand what I am telling now. That's great for the starters.

"You have improved a lot" I said making him grin. "I want to be like Sunwoo" he said making me smile at his excitement. That's what I like about him. he is always like a kid whenever he gets excited. "Why so?" he thought for a while then answered. "He is different and nice. I like him out of everyone here" he explained how he felt here and all. I couldn't help but see the things from his perspective for once.

We talked for few more minutes before I left the place. I went to my room exhausted from the stress. I went to change but something caught my eye. A letter was placed neatly on coffee table with Jiwon name on it. I opened the letter carefully and started reading it. I sat there stunned after I read the letter. He can't be right?

Then I thought all the things happened which brought me to the conclusion. I went out looking for him. it's almost dinner time so I went to dining hall when I saw him alone. "I have been wanting to talk to you" I said once I saw him with others. He turned around and smiled to me. It didn't reach his eyes.

"Sure" he got up and walked out. I looked at others who were looking at confused including Hansung. I ignored them and followed Jidwi out. when I was sure no one is there I asked him. "who are you?" he looked confused. "I am sure you are not Jidwi neither you are the guy I met in village once" I did my research and I am afraid my conclusion is true. "if you already know why are you asking me?"

"Are you the king?" he didn't faze like how I expected him to. His silence was my answer. He is the king. He is the one I have been looking for. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hey Everyone.... How is your day? I will finish the story soon probably. Comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Vote, read and comment 

~SN_ANGEL~