Don't Leave Me

Y/N:

I made my way to his father where I went few minutes back but Sunwoo wasn't there. I thought of going to Ahro house thinking he might be with her but I met Pa-oh in my way back. He told me Jidwi asked to bring Sunwoo to palace. I went to palace with the help of Pa-oh.

I stood in front of the meeting hall nervous to open the door. I have been here before too but the person behind the door might get to decide my destiny now. I took a deep breath before opening the door. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. Sunwoo and Jidwi had their swords at each other necks. I pulled my sword out pointing to Jidwi. He looked shocked and betrayed. "So, I see you are supporting him"

"I don't have a say in this" I answered him without emotion hoping he will understand my situation. "If killing me will make you happy then go ahead" Jidwi throwed his sword away and looked at Sunwoo. I couldn't decipher what Sunwoo is thinking in the moment but I was hoping he won't do something he regret later.

I walked out of the palace drained out of energy for the second time today. I don't know what they will achieve by doing this but I have to help them. I made my way back to hwarang. "You look terrible" Hansung commented as soon as I went back to my room. "I know" I sat on the bed holding my face in my hands.

"What happened?" he asked me sitting beside me on the bed. "Sunwoo has a plan which might not work but they are going with it anyway" he frowned waiting for me to explain. "He is pretending to have the desire for being the king but he will help Jidwi to become the king. To do that he must make the hwarang one"

"I talked to my grandfather" my head snapped towards him. "After the incident, he agreed to let me handle the things. Park Youngshil is planning to use Sunwoo to become the king" I nodded my head knowing this information. "You should get some sleep. You haven't slept from last three days" I smiled at Hansung worry.

"I am used to it" his eyes widened. "You should take care of yourself. I don't want you to die before me" I chuckled at his warning tone. "I won't leave you anytime soon Hansung. Don't worry" I said laying my head on his chest. "Can't we stay like this always" he whispered wrapping his arms around me. "I wish too"

"Jidwi will come to hwarang today" I told him about their plan. He listened to me not saying anything. But I can see his worry in his eyes. He has lot on his plate too. With being only true bone, he has to think about his family and his friends too. "You should stay with them to decide your choice" he hummed in reply brushing my hair. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up no one was in the room. Hansung must have left after I slept. I looked around and saw I am tucked in the bed properly. I got up slowly and walked out of the room after brushing my hair. I looked around but no one was there. "Who are you looking for?" I looked to my right and saw Master We-hwa. "Hwarang left with Sunwoo to give their answer to King" he explained what happened. Damn I must have slept for too long. I missed Jidwi coming and almost more than half day events.

"You should go there too" I smiled. "I am not hwarang. We are just trainers" I said holding my sword which was tucked perfectly. "You know I had my doubts when you came here for the first time. But I am proud of you now" I looked at him surprised as this is the first time, he is saying thinks like this. "Now, go before I embarrass myself more"

I laughed out loud when he waved his hand dismissing me. By now everything must have been cleared. I walked in to Silla hoping to see others. I stopped in my tracks when I saw master Park. "Master" I bowed my head smiling. "How are you my child?" he patted my head lovingly.

"Better than ever" I mean what I said. Everything turned out great. I found amazing friends here who will give their life for me. I also found love of my life. "Are you ready go back then?" my smile faded when he said that. In all the chaos I forgot about my trip. I came as trainer on temporary basis. I can't live here forever. I have to go back.

"How about we stay till the ceremony" Jiwon suggested sensing my mood. "Fine. We can look around the city till then. Its been so long I came to Silla" Master Park replied. "I will take you then" Jiwon said and they were talking about the trip. "You should go and meet your friends" Jiwon said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded my head at Jiwon and continued walking. "Y/n ah" Hansung yelled when he saw me. He ran to me happily. "Everything happened how we wanted to" he was telling me what happened in the palace and how they stood up and all. "You should have come too" Yeowool said joining Hansung.

"I am glad everything went well" I smiled but inside I was crying. I don't want to leave this place. "Y/n" I smiled when I saw Sunwoo. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Ahro?" I asked him knowing she must be waiting for him. "I was leaving but I met Jiwon few hours back. He told me you will leave with them today. So I wanted to talk to you"

"What?" Hansung yelled shocked. "Hansung-" he cut me off harshly. "Is it true?" I nodded my head sadly. I don't have a choice in this. Since Sunwoo is all fine I have to go and serve my duties there as trainer. Master Park has taken care of me all my life so how can I just leave him. "Can't you stay here?" Hansung begged holding my hands. I felt like crying when I saw him but I couldn't do anything.

"Well I have one option" we all looked at the person in hope. 

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... One more chapter is left before this books ends. I will start a new BTS ff next. Check my other books if you are interested. Don't forget to vote while you are reading it. 

By the way, are you guys watching Save me Webtoon?

~SN_ANGEL~