Epilogue

**Read the author note below**

Y/N:

"Master Park" I was surprised to see him. Didn't he just leave other side few minutes back. Jiwon peeked from behind Master Park and winked at me. "Since she found her master, she can stay here with you" I looked at him then at Sunwoo. "So, whatever I say will be final" he nodded his head in confirmation.

"Y/n, I want you to live freely. You are not obliged to me. I want you to live here doing whatever you want" I looked at him confused. "Will this work this way?" I asked Master Park confused. "we created all this ourselves. I am sure we can change when we want" he grinned at me.

"Does that mean you will stay?" I nodded my head happily making Hansung laugh. He scooped me in arms before swirling me. I squealed in surprise making everyone laugh. "I never thought I will see her blush like this" Master Park said once he let me down. "Trust me, you will be surprised if you know everything" I glared at Sunwoo making him laugh. Sunwoo and Yeowool left the place after few minutes saying they will meet us later.

"I want to meet your grandfather" Master Park said in all serious after everyone left. We all made our way to Hansung home. This is the first time I am going to his house. I was beyond nervous to face his grandfather. Hansung pulled my hand in his sensing my nervousness. I looked up to meet his gaze and smiled.

"Everything will go fine" I nodded my head though I was still nervous. We all went in and sat down in the patio. "I am sure you know about them already" Master Park said referring to us. We were standing near the entrance with my hand securely wrapped in Hansung hand. "I know and I am happy with it. He became so mature and I respect his choices now"

I smiled happily knowing he is ok with our relationship. "I will leave her to you then. She might look strong and rough but she is kind at heart. Please take care of her" Master Park said to his grandfather. "I am sure she will be happy here" he answered glancing at me. Soon after that Jiwon left with Master Park saying he will visit me soon.

*Six months later*

"Faster guys" I heard groans behind me as I ran forward. "Y/n, wait for us" I heard Hansung yell and I slowed my horse. "You guys are still slow" they rolled their eyes catching up with me. "Not our fault you are fast" Sunwoo commented and I stuck my tongue out at him.

It's been six months Jidwi became king. After Jiwon and master Park left Jidwi asked me to come to palace. He asked me to be the royal trainer and which I accepted it gladly. I am glad he hasn't changed even though he is king. Hansung and Banryu took over their place in royal business. They both are doing very well if you ask me. Sooho, Yeowool and Hansung are helping Banryu in managing things. After what happened with Park Youngshil he is facing lot of challenges but he has all the support he needs to overcome it.

Sooho finally accepted Banryu and his sister relationship. I am sure they will convince his father too. "I want to go home" Sooho whined. "we will go when we finish this trip" I said chuckling at Sooho whining. "Not all of us has our lovers with us" Sunwoo said looking at me. I smiling looking at Hansung who winked at me in return.

I can't imagine how my life has changed from the moment I stepped inside the hwarang. I couldn't wish to change anything in my life even if I am given a chance. I wish things will stay like this always with the people I love.         

AUTHOR NOTE:

Final chapter of this book...I will miss writing this book to be honest. I didn't expect this book to get this much love. I was shocked when I saw all the votes and reads. I really appreciate every single read and vote. Thank you so much for loving this book and your support.