Hi Dad

Nick and Veronica parked outside the front entrance of the facility, they stared at the building as if it held the end of the world inside. In a way it did, Nick's world that is. Both Grimms walked up to the door and paused before reaching for the handle. Veronica turned to Nick as if for confirmation. The male Grimm nodded, telling her that he was ready, the pair took a deep breath and went in.

They made their way to the situation room and saw that Director Raymond was outside the door talking with Agent Goodward. They noticed Nick and Veronica then went inside. The two Grimms followed and entered, once they were at the foot of the table the pair froze at the sight of William Donovan sitting at the opposite end, who looked at them with an expression that only gave away that he was curious.

...

Monroe and Rosalee were at the Trailer returning the Grimm journals, Nick was supposed to relocate them to a Watcher facility by the end of the week. The two had just exited the Trailer to bring it to the said facility for him when Juliette's Subaru pulled up.

"Juliette, what're you doing here?" asked the Blutbad, recalling the last time the veterinarian was here.

"I'm here to have a look at the Trailer, the night I fell into a coma Nick wanted to show me something, " Juliette said bluntly. "I remember almost everything about my relationship with him, everything but that night."

"Can't this wait- I mean if you remember Nick then you should tell him." Said Rosalee, wanting to steer her friend away from having another reaction. "Right now, you should definitely tell him right now."

"Yeah! He's been waiting for this forever, he needs to know now." Caught along Monroe.

"I will tell him when I remember everything." the redhead said firmly. "Please, guys I've already treated him so badly if I go to him now, not at a hundred percent, it'll either be like pouring salt in the wound or won't mean as much."

Both Wesen relented, letting her go in alone.

Once Juliette was inside she looked around, willing herself to remember what Nick was trying to explain to her that night. After a moment she saw him, or at least a figment of her memories in the form of him, telling her about the secrets of his lineage, about the supernatural world of Wesen.

Juliette exhaled as she took it all in typically she'd think that Nick had lost it but the way he was trying to get her to understand, the way he looking at her, there was no hint of madness. He seemed to be genuinely desperate to get her to understand, to believe. Desperate in a way that wasn't crazy, but truly concerned for her.

She stepped out of the Trailer and saw that the apothecary and the clockmaker waiting for her.

"Well?" asked Monroe, worried in a multitude of ways for the veterinarian.

"I-I remember why he brought me here." Juliette let out with a heavy breath. "I remember what he showed me, but I didn't believe him, I..."

Juliette trailed off when she noticed the expressions on her friends' faces.

"You-you guys believe him don't you?"

"We don't just believe him, we know for a fact that it all exists," said Rosalee.

"Not only that, we've known long before he did," added Monroe.

"I-I-I have to find him, " Juliette said desperately. "I have to tell him that I remember him, that I believe him..."

Juliette drifted off before she could ask them where to find Nick when she realized that they had rehooked the Trailer to Marie's truck.

"Wha- are you guys moving the Trailer?" asked Juliette, despite having a negative feeling about the answer. "Why are you doing that?"

"Nick wanted us to move it to a safer place," responded Monroe. "Things are changing for him, it's all gonna be different in some way."

The Blutbad had to be both discrete and honest since Juliette didn't know about the Watchers.

"But Nick said that he-"

"Juliette, Nick's situation has changed, " said Rosalee, trying to break it down slowly. "He's working with others who are like him."

"He's in good hands." voiced Monroe.

Juliette started numbly walking towards her car as the two began moving the Trailer.

...

Throughout the briefing, Will Donovan hadn't said a word to either Nick or Veronica; to say it was a little unsettling was like saying Hiroshima was a minor event of the War. As the two walked over to the door they were stopped by the Donovan patriarch.

"Hold on a second."

The partners immediately came to a halt. It was difficult to tell who was more nervous, Veronica started to clench her jaw and Nick had a nervous glint in his eyes that was only made more noticeable by the lighting of the room. The older Donovan continued to approach his daughter and her best friend, with a calm look on his face.

"Melly, " greeted Will, affectionately using his daughter's childhood nickname like he always did when referring to his child.

"Sir, " responded Veronica, using professional conduct in case her colleagues were within earshot.

"Ah, there's no need for formalities, we're among a few old friends, " Will shifted to Nick, his eyes still full of curiosity. "Speaking of which, I don't believe we've met. Hi, I'm Will Donovan, Veronica's father."

"Nick Burkhardt, it's great to finally meet you, sir."

Both men shook hands with firm grips from both, Will's was probably stronger than necessary.

"Yeah, I've heard plenty of about you; how you had my daughter's back in the old days."

"She was the most dependable person I knew back then, " said Nick, looking the older Grimm straight in the eyes. "She still is. And from here on out I will always have her back."

Veronica looked at Nick with astonishment, surprised and touched by his words. Will was looking at Nick too, both surprised and even more curious. Maybe he was wrong about Burkhardt. But still, he had to be sure.