Chapter 12

Lexi's P.O.V

About an hour after the incident happened Ryder was attempting to get my attention. I rolled my eye before walking to the side of the bar."Can i help you " i said just as harsh as i wanted to sound. "What the hell was that" he whisper yelled. "What the hell was what?" i said in attempt to sound oblivious. "Oh i don't know maybe attacking Chloe" He said flabbergasted. "You mean that blonde bitch? News flash Ryder shes the one who attacked me, i was just defending myself" I said a little to loud." When has defending yourself ever meant you beating the shit outta someone" He gave me a knowing look. "Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not the same girl you left 2 years ago, I've changed' With that statement I turned on my heels and walked towards a customer. About a half an hour later Audrey came up to me and told i could leave early since it was a slow night. I was on my way home would i could feel someone following me, my feet started moving faster with instinct. "Lex calm yourself its just me" Ryder called. I held up my middle finger before continuing to speed walk back to the motel. I manage to make it back before Ryder caught up and into my room. I quickly made my way to the shower, turning it on and stripping my clothes, I washed my body and hair. I stayed in the shower for about 5 more minutes just standing there. After i showered and got into PJ's i ordered a pizza and turned on the TV in search of a movie. 20 minutes later i was seated on the couch with a large pizza, a bottle of vodka and The last song playing on the TV screen. A loud knock interrupted me, i sighed deeply and dropped my pizza onto the plate and got up. Forgetting to look threw the peephole i swung the door open, i roll my eyes when i see Ryder standing on the other side. "What" I sighed again. "I don't see why you re so pissed at me? Like the only reason i freaked out was because she part of the gang Lex" He said out of breath. "And that matters because?" I asked completely unaware of what he was trying to get at. "She can kill you Lex" He rolled his eyes at my obliviousness. "And i could kill her? Just because shes on this gang doesn't mean she can do something i cant do." I said turning around and walking back to the couch. I plopped down and took a long drink of the vodka. "Should you be drinking that?" Ryder questioned while walking over and sitting beside me. "Don't have work tomorrow" i shrugged taking another bite of pizza. "Well can i join you?" Ryder asked hesitantly. "Whatever close the door" I sighed.