six

So I'm currently listening to my spotify which is boring but yeah. 

Connor's POV

The more I hang out with Beth the faster I fall for her. I don't know how to describe it though.

I was currently still outside and Beth was yelling at me through her window. 

"Connor you look like a homeless guy." 

"I'm almost done hang on"

"Hurry up I just heard thunder." She said sounding scared. I had just figured out that one of her fears was thunder. 

"Well maybe it wouldn't take so long if you didn't put so much stuff in my hair." I said running my hand through my hair. 

"You do know I have a shower, right?" 

"No. Really?" I said sarcastically. 

"Well if it was so obvious then why are you out there showering in the rain?" She responded giggling. 

"Why aren't you?"

"Because I don't want to look homeless."She was sitting on one of those little things that you can sit on behind the window. 

A car came by and gave me a dollar. 

"God bless." This mystery guy said before driving off. 

"I told you, you looked homeless." She said sighing sarcastically.

"You should really hurry up out there. This pizza is getting cold." She added while taking a bite of the pizza. 

I walked inside of her apartment building at the wrong time. One of her neighbors was just staring at me. 

"This is no place for the homeless." The old lady said to me. 

"I'm not hom-" I got cut off. 

"Hi Ms.Martin! Oh and he's with me." Bethany said giggling while coming down the stairs to meet me. 

"Oh okay Beth. If your sure." 

"Positive."She said smiling. How does she manage to be nice to everybody like I don't get it. But I guess that is just one of the many things that's making me fall for her. 

"Seriously?" She said eyeing me up and down. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I have indoor plumbing." 

"I know." 

"So why didn't you use my shower?" She asked clearly confused. 

"Because you were using it." I said honestly. 

"I have two bathrooms. One is mine and one is for guests." 

"Oh. I feel stupid now." I said honestly. 

"That's okay." She said grabbing my hand as we slowly walked up the stairs. 

We got to her room and once we got in and she closed the door behind her she asked a question. 

"Do you want to take an actual shower now?" 

Beth's POV 

"Sure." He said taking his soaking wet shirt off and throwing it at me. 

Beth you're staring. Stop. 

"U-uh" 

He smirked and just walked away. Hey I'm sorry. I'm a girl. 

I sat on the couch and just stared at the wall trying to gather my thoughts. I just fell down and screamed into one of the pillows on my couch. 

Connor came out the second I did that. Great.