twelve

Bethany's POV

"Connor come onnn." 

It's been two weeks since we started dating and as you can probably guess Connor has been more lovey dovey than usual. If that's even possible.

"I'm coming I'm coming." He said sighing. We were currently going to a park to meet up with my family. I decided I wanted Connor to go because the last time I went to a family reunion Connor and I weren't really acquainted. 

"Connor you have to look good." 

"When do I not." He said looking over at me while buttoning the last button to his shirt. 

"Okay. Let's go." He said grabbing the doorknob. (The story I'm about to tell happened to me...)

"Connor," I said stopping just before he opened the door.

"What?" 

"I think you look dapper. But you're not wearing any pants...." He quickly looked down and laughed.

"I'm going to go put some pants on." 

"That would be a good idea." I said giggling. 

After that incident we went his car and he forgot his keys.

"Jesus Connor you're a hot mess today." I said talking them out of my pocket where I had did put them. 

"Thank youuu." He said dragging out his words. 

Once we got to the park I saw a bunch of little kids around. I looked over at Connor as he did the same. 

"Ready?" 

"Ready." He sighed. 

We each got out of the car and laced our hands together. 

"Do I look good? Is there stuff in my teeth? Do yo-" 

"Connor you look fine" It warmed my heart that he actually was nervous to meet my family. We both almost tripped on kids because they are the smallest things ever and I'm just like move. Get out of my way. If I fall I will crush you. (My thoughts towards kids..) 

My sister pulled me into a hug so suddenly that Connor got pulled with me due to our intertwined hands. 

"Briddy you act like we haven't seen each other in years." 

I looked back at Connpor as he slowly backed away and once he reached a good distance from us he just stopped and stood there all awkwardly. I walked over to him. 

"You can move you know." I said laughing a little. 

"So who's this?" Briddy said pointing to Connor.

"This is Connor, my friend.," I wasn't sure if Connor wanted them to know we were more than that just yet. 

"Oh," I guess she was expecting us to be more than friends, Which we were.

She walked over to the kids. She has always liked kids. Unlike me. 

Connor pulled me over to a little picnic table to ourselves. 

"So what do you want to do now? Friend." He said smirking 

"Shut up."

"Can we go on the swings?" I pouted.

"Fine.

After swinging for a while it started raining. I looked up at the sky and then at the people going under the gazebo and then finally I looked over at Connor. He started smiling the same smug smile I've seen a million times. He then took my hand and dragged near the speaker that was decoyed as a rock.