nine

Beth's POV

We went back to my place to cuddle and watch movies because that's cute.

"What movie do you want to watch this time?" Connor asked while intertwining his fingers with mine. 

"Uh I don't care. You pick." I said throwing him the remote. 

"Okay." He said doing his cute smile thing. 

He chose Frozen. 

"You know me so well." I said kissing his check  

"I know." He said repeating the action. 

We watched the movie and I realized he was a keeper once he also started to sing along to the songs. 

Once the movie ended we were both laughing on the ground as if we were drunk. 

"Oh my god you're perfect." Connor said to me as I kept laughing. 

"Thanks." I said looking down smiling and blushing.

"We should eat something." I looked at the time. 

"Uh yeah I'm not really hungry." I said rubbing my arm.

"You okay?" Connor said raising one eyebrow. 

"Yeah, Don't worry about me." I said shaking it off like it was nothing. 

To be honest it was nothing. I just remembered that my dad hates me..

"I can't just not worry about you." He said coming closer to me. 

"Yeah you can." I said getting a little angry now. I was probably starting my time of the month soon so I'm sorry. 

"No I can't!" Connor said raising his voice. 

"Bethany I care about you. Why can't you see that?" I asked. 

"I see it it's just I wish you didn't." I said lowering my voice. 

"Why not?" He said hugging me

I whispered as quietly as I could, "I'm not worth your time." 

"How many times do I have to tell you you're amazing?" 

"I'm sorry." I said sitting down on the couch. 

"Don't be." He said grabbing my hand and squezzing it. 

"So what now?'" Connor asked.

"I'm still not hungry." I said laughing.

"Okay." He said getting up.

"Well I need to do some laundry." I said swiping his hands from the dirty ground. my floor is gross. 

"Okay I'll go with you." I said getting up and get all my dirty stuff.

After we did that we went to Burger King because why not. Once we got home we were kind of exhausted so we went to bed. 

I woke up the next morning at 9 o'clock because I had to go to a church thing that my mom expects me to do every month. It's kind of stupid.

I got up and got ready, left a note on my kitchen table so when Connor wakes up he wont think I've been abducted by aliens. And no one deserves to be awake this early.

I walked down the stairs of my building and said hi to the people that I usually see and I saw that one guy that interrupted Connor and I's almost first kiss. 

I decided to not talk to him since knowing me something no very nice would come out.

"Just keep walking Beth." I whisper mumbled to myself.