16: He gave me confidence

"Is this goodbye?"

————————
"My cousin and I are different. Just because she's my cousin, does not mean this is a goodbye." Yukimura said.

"So what about you?" Satomi asked.

"Me? I don't know...It's not that bright. I might never be able to play tennis again according to the doctors, and the surgery, if I do do it, I only have a 50% chance of living." Yukimura said with a sad look. Satomi held his hand.

"I can't promise that everything will be alright, but I can promise that I'll do my best to be with your through this. No matter you decision I'll back you up." Satomi said. Yukimura gave her a weak smile, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Thank you." Yukimura said. Satomi nodded. A knock was heard. It was the doctor.

"I'll see you next time." Satomi said giving him a peck on the cheek.

Then she realized her actions, a large blush covered cheeks.

"G-Gomen!!" Satomi said rushing out of the hospital room and letting the doctor in

"G-Gomen!!" Satomi said rushing out of the hospital room and letting the doctor in. She then leaned her head against the wall and sighed in relief.

 She then leaned her head against the wall and sighed in relief

She headed out of the hospital.

The next day she wanted an appointment with Mizuno.

"Your reputation?" The executive asked.

"Yes." Tomi said.

"We understand your reputation isn't the best in Japan, but what can we do about it?" The executive asked.

"I do have a duel citizenship. One in japan, and the other in France. I speak french and I could stay with my grandparents. Is there anyone I could train with from France? Maybe...maybe I could start over." Tomi explained.

"That's not a bad idea. I'll talk to the executives. We'll find somebody suitable to train you. For the mean time, train with your father. The whole process will take at least two weeks if approved." The executive said.

Soon Tomi left the building and headed into her chauffeur's car.

"Bring you home Yoshida-sama?" He asked.